• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giessele's new Super Dynamic Enhanced trigger....

Re: Giessele's new Super Dynamic Enhanced trigger....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi I just built my second mega ma 10 308 build this last week
this second build is identical to the first except for two things. I used a rainier 18" select barrel instead of a dpms sass barrel,and the Giessele new Super Dynamic Enhanced trigger instead of the RR nm trigger. Well what a letdown on this trigger...maybe I got a not so good one, or it needs break in time, but no way its worth more than twice the price of the rock river...candy cane like break on the second stage...poppypoop! I pulled out three of my ar's that have the rr triggers and tested against the Giessele....hate to throw a wet blanket on this supposedly great trigger....but it just isnt that great
frown.gif
Wash </div></div>

I'll be glad to take your crappy geissele off your hands for the price of a NEW RRA nm plus a little negotiable cash price, since in your opinion the GA is not worth it. Send me a PM if you're interested.

to be fair, there's no free lunch. the non-adjustable 'combat' type triggers do not have the same feel as their "hi-speed national match" trigger. but you more than make up in durability what you lose in 'crisp'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BBJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send it back to Geissele. I have never heard someone so disappointed with their trigger before. They don't need breakin time and should be g2g out of the box. Geissele has excellent customer service and will be happy to discuss it with you. I would bet they would replace it or refund. </div></div>

Hi Guys Well I did what was suggested and called tech. The tech said yes the trigger does need break in time! and after a period of break in the grease should be cleaned off the sear area...so there ya go...ill give it some time,,,,but all you kool aid drinkers please dont shoot the messenger....lol
smile.gif
Wash

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wash</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hi Guys Well I did what was suggested and called tech. The tech said yes the trigger does need break in time! and after a period of break in the grease should be cleaned off the sear area...so there ya go...ill give it some time,,,,but all you kool aid drinkers please dont shoot the messenger....lol
smile.gif
Wash</div></div>

I don't think anyone was trying to get on you about not liking Giessele but more help you diagnose a potential problem.

Giesseles have become the standard by which other AR triggers are judged so if you're not happy with yours then their is a good chance that a problem exists somewhere.

Hopefully you get it figured out.

What is the scoop about the Super V trigger that is in the vtac m and p carbine. A single stage Giessele in the 3.5 to 4 lb break

The SD-E is one of, if not the nicest, AR trigger I have tried. I now own three of them. A little pricey but if you ever use one you will never look back. Breaks like glass and is the exact every single time. Good job Giessele.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krm375</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the scoop about the Super V trigger that is in the vtac m and p carbine. A single stage Giessele in the 3.5 to 4 lb break </div></div>

Not sure but ... Sounds like one of their 3G triggers with maybe a longer pull and reset.