• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Gina

I would still kick her ass in a fist fight.

Haters: It's a joke and any stupid comment you come up with, remind yourself "it was said as a joke not to lodge the sand of a thousand deserts in my mangina."

another breeder, i could make a army of super children with these women

I'd show her the most miserable 15 seconds of her life mmmhmmm!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would still kick her ass in a fist fight.

Haters: It's a joke and any stupid comment you come up with, remind yourself "it was said as a joke not to lodge the sand of a thousand deserts in my mangina." </div></div>

Yeahm sure, Dawg. We know you beat up girls.
laugh.gif

She may be hot,
or mabey not.
Layla Ali,
would take her in 3.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another breeder, i could make a army of super children with these women</div></div>

Joe,

You forgot to add the evil overlord laugh after that.
Also, I am sure her DNA is enough to spawn a race of ass kickers.

Maggot,

What can I say, I like an easy win.

Night fellas. Hope your Christmas was good.

If I remember correctley I think she has some sort of domestic violences charge from a previous mariage. Fuck it. I'd let her beat the shit out of me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would still kick her ass in a fist fight.

Haters: It's a joke and any stupid comment you come up with, remind yourself "it was said as a joke not to lodge the sand of a thousand deserts in my mangina." </div></div>

Yeahm sure, Dawg. We know you beat up girls.
laugh.gif

She may be hot,
or mabey not.
Layla Ali,
would take her in 3.
</div></div>

HELL NO!
Layla wouldnt stand a chance in a street fight or MMA style fight.