• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Giraud users

hill billy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I almost feel silly posting this because the end result was so simple it didn't cross my mind.

If you're like me, you have five or six or more shell holders and three to five cutters and it gets to be a chore figuring out where to keep them. I am a woodworker and was going to make a cool little box when I came across this die storage box from MTM. Fit the bill nicely and keeps the cutters and shellholders up and safe.

2011-01-28_21-18-31_929.jpg

Re: Giraud users

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a woodworker and was going to make a cool little box...</div></div>

I seem to recall having said something like that a couple three times
wink.gif

I took the path of least resistance and picked up an extra Akro bin the next time I was at the hardware store. Everything is jumbled in there and kind of messy, though. This looks like a pretty slick solution, and I know one of the local sporting goods stores carries these regularly.

Good tip!