• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Girls & Guns

Re: Girls & Guns

FWWWWWAAAAARRRRRRRR that brunette is fit!

I wouldnt care if she dropped her guts in the same room as me, id still hit it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FWWWWWAAAAARRRRRRRR that brunette is fit!

I wouldnt care if she dropped her guts in the same room as me, id still hit it! </div></div>

What is wrong with you Aussies??? lol

Vman you got me rolling on the floor oh and I do believe that the American way of saying that is tearing ass. In fact I heard a good one from a buddy a while back "I'd suck a fart out of her ass just to taste where it came from"

Nice pics Jeffu

Thanks guys
smile.gif

Jeffu: Just don’t tell me that this is your job. Somehow, I just couldn’t handle knowing that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is wrong with you Aussies??? lol</div></div>

How much time to do you have?

Thank you for the compliments guys, and actually I've been getting a lot of requests to have them made into T-shirts, Calendars, and Posters so I will consider it. I have a couple more models I'm working with right now so I'll keep you guys updated. If you like these 2 models, you're going to LOVE the rest...

The first pic with the shotgun is just plain AWESOME!! Sheeeez a beauty!! And the shotgun is nice too...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeffu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for the compliments guys, and actually I've been getting a lot of requests to have them made into T-shirts, Calendars, and Posters so I will consider it. I have a couple more models I'm working with right now so I'll keep you guys updated. If you like these 2 models, you're going to LOVE the rest...

</div></div>

So you do this as a job????????.............I HATE YOU

Wait a minute... Where are the guns? I thought you said something about there being guns in the photos, too? Huh. That's OK, though. Never mind. I've got enough guns sitting around HERE to look at. Those, on the other hand- not so much.

Does that come in "Blond" flavor too?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeffu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys
smile.gif
</div></div>
Nice work Jeffu.
Nice site, look forward to seeing more picks.
.........SmokeRolls

WOW!!!! theres something to be said about hot chicks with guns!!! if im going to ever get shot< i want those two chicks to do it. at least ill die with a big smile on my face!