• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Giving this away...WINNER, WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Giving this away.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zeme05</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Jeeze I do not have room for the stuff I can use - and if I manage my "toy" space right I get no grief when I get new ones and THAT goes a long way in our house... LOL

Please count me in as well. Cute puppy!

Kevin

What is there to lose? Toss me in please.

Count me in plz sir!
Very generous of you!

Bella better get a nice treat from the winner!

im in did i tell you i only have two months to live and all ive ever wanted was a new bolt knob????

I'd like to try a knob. Count me in.
Thanks.

i just so happen to be in the market for a knob for my build! thank you. please include me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Place your name on here so that I can draw names for Surgeon's Surgeon Bolt Knob. It's Brand New. I'll even pay the shipping. Names will be drawn this <span style="text-decoration: line-through"><span style="color: #FF0000">Sunday, July 24</span></span> Thursday, July 21 at 2200hrs Central Time. It's a way of saying THANK YOU!
smile.gif

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

Thanks.

-Papagallos

So far I've listed <span style="color: #FF0000">36 </span> in my Excel file. My yellow Lab, Sweet Water Bella, will help me draw names. She loves playing fetch. I'm going to number a ball in 20 number multiples. First 20 people will be #20 on one ball, next 20 people will be #40 on another ball, etc. On Sunday I will simultaneously toss the balls for her to fetch. I she returns with a ball that has the #40, for example, then those listed from 21 to 40 will be in the final drawing. Bella will then reach into her bowl and pull one paper name for my review. She can't read.
laugh.gif
Who's ever name she selects will be the winner. Fair enough?

<span style="color: #FF0000">I have to move the drawing date to Thursday, July 21. My wife smacked me over the head for forgetting that we leave on vacation this Friday. She wasn't too happy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</span>

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

The #20 Ball Group:

Capt.TRG
Cserv
was21
JeffP40
Quickdraw40
Greedy
msalm
Carolinablue50
battlestick
TCB
Widowmaker0001
Fastbs
328 RII
ArmaHeavy
connorh
somathis
Golden_Sun
zink14
KHOOKS
Tim3gun

The #40 Ball Group:

Gravity_Knight
wards75
gathert
D_TROS
dakor
VAJayJayPunisher
Derrick300
LeviSS
PFC Tzu
scorpio30
Sendero_man
Bondoscustomz1
winxp_man
BravoSix
taseal
redirt78
zeme05
JWV
rhantz
Flynn

The #60 Ball Group:

hydro556
bassfishindoc
Sending downrange
Overflow10
6BRXdude
Westtexan
ejb
gadbmw
timelinex
paraiso
pink(MiST)
TN223
Diabolus
want2Baccurate
mnshortdraw
Mescalito
lessthanfour
3hundredWM
Tactical Max
Goatphius

grin.gif
</div></div>

That puppy is so cute. You are a lucky man to have such a great looking pup.
He will give you years of joy, and years of headachs. But it will ballance itself out.

Same here, if it's not to late please put my name on a ball. Thanks!

There's still time to join the drawing. I'm closing it at 100 participants. So far I've listed 88. I may even hold the drawing earlier than 2200hrs.
smile.gif