• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Glass quality in S&B models

I am one of the poors. I do not have the SB Short Dot. But it would be nice to have. Not a professional shooter or comp shooter, so there's that.
If I was a pro, I would have SB optics.
LOL

Few questions for you sir. Are you still running the EXOS? If one is indifferent to sfp and ffp, is there a scope in this power range you would recommend over it? Lastly, how would you compare the scope to the 3-20 pmii, the non ultra short version. Thanks!

Kinda of a weird way to ask a question

The Exos is an excellent scope, it's up to you to make your own buying decision on what is important to you and your shooting

In my context FFP vs SFP matters, it bit me when I was distracted doing 3 things at once, a FFP doesn't do that...

The scope has limited reticle choices, but. optically it's excellent so you decide,

I like a lot about this scope and listed those, so you make up your own mind

Kinda of a weird way to ask a question

The Exos is an excellent scope, it's up to you to make your own buying decision on what is important to you and your shooting

In my context FFP vs SFP matters, it bit me when I was distracted doing 3 things at once, a FFP doesn't do that...

The scope has limited reticle choices, but. optically it's excellent so you decide,

I like a lot about this scope and listed those, so you make up your own mind

Appreciate you responding to the post. I never asked or implied for you to make a buying decision. If it burns you to answer a few questions just ignore the post.

I just mounted my first S&B minutes ago.
I thought my Nightforce was heavy, but this is really heavy.

Attachments

• 7mm STW 20201006_162034.jpg
    7mm STW 20201006_162034.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 67
Is that the 5-45 x56?

If so, it's probably not for a hunting rifle.

Schmidt Bender 3-20x50 34mm PM II

Had it for a couple years, just mounted today.... because it is so heavy.
Well if you don’t like how heavy it is I’m in the market for new s&b 😉