• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glenn Beck on the civil war

Three letter agencies at work, It just took Hussein admin to open the floodgates,but i was a bipartisan effort.
National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) includes an amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on the American public
The amendment — proposed by Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.)

william-casey.png

he seems to be pretty dead on. Scary times are among us. Ive been saying since April.. Nov is going to be the worst month in modern history. What follows after nov is going to depend on how this nation handles what is to come.

Beck was pretty popular and visible in the mainstream...then not sure what happened...any ideas?

Reactions: oneshot86
Beck was pretty popular and visible in the mainstream...then not sure what happened...any ideas?
He cried on his show all the damn time. Who wants to tune in to see a grown-ass man cry. In my opinion, he "wept" because he thought it made him seem genuine (also "good" for ratings). For me it had the opposite effect.

Always remember, he is not a news person; he is an entertainer who is, above all else, primarily interested in being paid to entertain.

Same for anyone on CNN, MSNC, FOX...etc.

Note: The above statement does not mean that he is incorrect.

Also note, Gentlemen, are only allowed to cry during births and deaths. We are the rock, and we are the shoulder.

Consider this. Most of our society lives in 2 realities.

1st reality: is your physical reality, your 1st hand life experiences. Friends, family, job, neighbors, church, community, sports, hobbies. You see, smell, touch, hear.

2nd reality is the one presented through a screen or 3rd party. TV, phone, computer, radio. The news, social media, hollywood, Google, information as we know it is controlled by someone else. Something like 95% of americans have a smart phone and use it for news and information.

They engineer the 2nd reality to influence and control the 1st reality.

Now also consider that Covid's timely arrival has forced lockdowns and in large part shut down the 1st reality and force us into the 2nd reality where they have total influence.

For a little insight into how they influence and manipulate by the ones who created the system.
The Social Dilemma
https://www.netflix.com/title/81254224?preventIntent=true&source=35

Instead of arguing for his side, he started to question the system. Bye-Bye.

Was there anything specific or was this just a process of sorts?

I actually like beck for the most part.

Reactions: hseII

It went down like this....
He was the #1 rated show on Fox and their #1 money maker.

Then he started asking on his show, who funds and controls Soros...

A couple days later he was out on his ass...

Soros later admitted that yep, he had all the folks he owns and controls call up Fox and threaten them with cutting off the almighty Advertising Dollars unless Glenn was booted immediately.

Along with the other replies, how many years can you say the sky is falling buy pasta and water...yet the sky doesn’t fall.

If you wait long enough anything can happen. Not saying we are not going to hell in a hand basket, and God forbid if Biden wins.

If you followed his pepping ideas it would all be expired by now.

Reactions: Bender
Beck. I listen to his podcast and Wednesday night was pretty scary. He is pretty melodramatic sometimes. All these right wing pundits ( Hannity et al) have been saying for years that people are going to jail any second. Beck also has some scary shit that’s going on in schools.

Now, the crying thing. I’m a crybaby. I can’t fucking hold it back and it pisses me off. I cry during the National Anthem, weddings, funerals you name it. Here’s a good one. I cry when I watch Lone Survivor. That’s because I know I’m such a fucking pussy that I could never handle anything close to that.😟 Hell I even cry during episodes of the Simpsons🙄
Hope these revelations don’t get me banned from the Hide. Gotta go. I’m crying 😭

Beck. I listen to his podcast and Wednesday night was pretty scary. He is pretty melodramatic sometimes. All these right wing pundits ( Hannity et al) have been saying for years that people are going to jail any second. Beck also has some scary shit that’s going on in schools.

Now, the crying thing. I’m a crybaby. I can’t fucking hold it back and it pisses me off. I cry during the National Anthem, weddings, funerals you name it. Here’s a good one. I cry when I watch Lone Survivor. That’s because I know I’m such a fucking pussy that I could never handle anything close to that.😟 Hell I even cry during episodes of the Simpsons🙄
Hope these revelations don’t get me banned from the Hide. Gotta go. I’m crying 😭

I recommend reading some Jack London. Start with ‘To Build a Fire’.

Also, do 100 burpees everytime you cry.

Blah blah, November will come and go and nothing will happen. People may riot as they have been but the majority of people will continue on business as usual. If anything does happen good people will take it in the ass and bitch on the net as usual and not do anything about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Yells01 and Maggot
How long can a frog tell the temperature is rising in a pot before he finally boils to death?

The problem with Beck is that he was screaming about the boiling water as it was cooling down. Not saying that he'll be wrong in the long term, but his act wore old for many people. He also spent too much time screaming about the problem, and largely failed to provide solutions (well, beyond his horseshit "9/12 Project", as if there were any solutions to be found in that moment).

Some of the business problems at Mercury Radio Arts and TheBlaze also suggest that he doesn't walk the talk.

John Boehner?

Beck was adamantly anti-Trump leading up to the election and remained so for too long after the election.

About this same time he decided to go to the border and hand out soccer balls to illegal aliens .

His ratings fucking nose dived and never recovered.

Beck was adamantly anti-Trump leading up to the election and remained so for too long after the election.

About this same time he decided to go to the border and hand out soccer balls to illegal aliens .

It's amazing the timing b/t his flip flop on 'my moral code can't allow me to vote for trump even if it means a hillary win' and subsequent Blaze layoffs and subscriber losses.......to finding a way to support trump coincided. I mean I've got a broken clock in my garage and it's right twice a day....at some point if he sticks to his doomsday mantra he will eventually be right....or his radio successor who picks up the torch will be. Then when Hannity took notice on Glen's anti-Trump ramblings that accelerated his demise I believe.

didnt know about that (i stopped paying attention to him 10 years ago)....now im happy he vanished

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I know someone that got on the Beck train and started stocking up on food/supplies and dumped a lot of money in gold. I thought she was crazy for buying ~$800 gold...

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver

Ain't nobody going to jail, they'll not even get a slap on their wrist. What they are doing is getting "cred" so they can be an a pundit for one side or the other and rake in millions.

Reactions: Bender and Moe Ron

You are not crying, you are sweating.

My wife asked me one time, "Do you ever cry?" To make her feel better I told her I save it up for the bathroom. That's why it takes me so long. 💩💩😭😭

What she doesn't know is that I'm actually reading SH.

• Haha
Reactions: Moe Ron
It's amazing the timing b/t his flip flop on 'my moral code can't allow me to vote for trump even if it means a hillary win' and subsequent Blaze layoffs and subscriber losses.......to finding a way to support trump coincided. I mean I've got a broken clock in my garage and it's right twice a day....at some point if he sticks to his doomsday mantra he will eventually be right....or his radio successor who picks up the torch will be. Then when Hannity took notice on Glen's anti-Trump ramblings that accelerated his demise I believe.

Contrast this to Rush, who refused to endorse any participant of 2016 nomination process for so long, and then flipped the switch so quickly and smoothly that it seemed as if he was on Trump's side all along. It was impressive, in a way.

You are not crying, you are sweating.

My wife asked me one time, "Do you ever cry?" To make her feel better I told her I save it up for the bathroom. That's why it takes me so long. 💩💩😭😭

What she doesn't know is that I'm actually reading SH.

The Inspirational Pic thread no doubt 👯

Contrast this to Rush, who refused to endorse any participant of 2016 nomination process for so long, and then flipped the switch so quickly and smoothly that it seemed as if he was on Trump's side all along. It was impressive, in a way.
Interesting I don't recall that Rush has ever endorsed him to this day? They have been playing golf together for 30 years so I always kind of expected he was on his side. I do recall listening summer 2016 when he said 'Trump is no conservative' and the calling audience went crazy. Paraphrasing here, but someone called in irate over his proclamation and made him clarify and he said 'damn right he's no conservative there isn't a single conservative on the entire Republican stage right now b/c conservatism died long ago in American politics'. And I could not agree more.

I know someone that got on the Beck train and started stocking up on food/supplies and dumped a lot of money in gold. I thought she was crazy for buying ~$800 gold...

Stock market doubled in less than 10 years..it beat gold

But I do agree lol

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Beck and Old Yeller Mark Lavin we’re both never trumpers.

I remember.

Rush has never endorsed any candidate and thought Trump would be great from the outset. He did never say Trump was a conservative. He isn’t.

Go Trump!

-
I remember that back then, that was a low point in his BS and he should have crashed and burned for good. His public opinions flow the direction of whoever subsidizes the paycheck .
-
https://youtu.be/BXUp0AYcNKk
-

-
I remember that back then, that was a low point in his BS and he should have crashed and burned for good. His public opinions flow the direction of whoever subsidizes the paycheck .
-
https://youtu.be/BXUp0AYcNKk
-
That's exactly it.

His charity organization Mercury One had taken in a metric fuck ton of money from his listeners and other conservative corporate donors as well. When he did that, the conservative collective gave him a collective "Fuck You!!".

He started hemorraghing funds and support from then on. He had to layoff like 2/3 or more of his total staff...from ALL his businesses.
He was on 3 different radio stations in my area at the time. Very soon after that he was gone. To this day, he isn't on any station I know of within 200 miles of here.

On Beck,

I like his Chalkboards & the fact that he gives enough info that you can go google or DuckDuckGo & confirm everydamnthing he just shared.

It would be a horrible show/ broadcast if it weren’t so true.

There is no way all the info on Biden is inadmissible: there’s just too many Coincidences.

It gets interesting about 2021 around 25:00

Yeah, he was a HUGE supporter of the Butcher of Benghazi when it ran against Trump.

He bitched about Trump too much, I always listened to him, until I couldn't handle his anti Trump BS... Since then he's literally apologized on twitter, I think it was a month ago or so, he went through multiple lists on where he was wrong about what he said and thought of Trump. Which gives me more respect for him and since then I've been listening to him a bit more.

Blah blah, November will come and go and nothing will happen. People may riot as they have been but the majority of people will continue on business as usual. If anything does happen good people will take it in the ass and bitch on the net as usual and not do anything about it.
Some here will cry.

Consider this. Most of our society lives in 2 realities.

1st reality: is your physical reality, your 1st hand life experiences. Friends, family, job, neighbors, church, community, sports, hobbies. You see, smell, touch, hear.

2nd reality is the one presented through a screen or 3rd party. TV, phone, computer, radio. The news, social media, hollywood, Google, information as we know it is controlled by someone else. Something like 95% of americans have a smart phone and use it for news and information.

They engineer the 2nd reality to influence and control the 1st reality.

Now also consider that Covid's timely arrival has forced lockdowns and in large part shut down the 1st reality and force us into the 2nd reality where they have total influence.

For a little insight into how they influence and manipulate by the ones who created the system.
The Social Dilemma
https://www.netflix.com/title/81254224?preventIntent=true&source=35

Looks like they already have you!

If I were to summarize the show:

First hour: presents that people cannot control themselves from being glued to their social media. AND ANYONE CAN PROMOTE WHAT THEY WANT via social media. <——true and legitimate first hour

Next 30 minutes is a movement to 1984. This is promoting an Orwellian society:

•what people watch and see from social media is what they believe and they cannot control their own thoughts
•we don’t like how it’s impacting people to not believe in, for example, climate change. We don’t like how it started uprisings in Hong Kong. We don’t like how Trump can get his message out using our technology by spreading fake news. Etc.

Conclusion:

•we need government institutions (run by us, the people on the show) controlling social media so people only see OUR FACTS and what WE THINK IS TRUE. WE MADE SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOU NEED TO USE IT TO VIEW WHAT WE WANT YOU TO VIEW