• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Glock 27

Spazz.

Nobody Nothing
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2008
Franklin County, KY
Does anyone have one for their edc? Have you ever had any reliability issues? I'm thinking about either a 27 or a 30. I have no issues at all with a .45, but I'm looking for you experiences with Glock 22/23/27s. I've read about the .40s having a tendency not to feed properly. Anyone with experience?

Re: Glock 27

I haven't had a single problem with mine even with reloads. I carry it about 50% of the time with the other 50% being a Glock 23.

No worries/issues whatsoever with mine. All my glocks have run like clockwork, especially the 27. I am running Fed HST 155 out of mine (XM40HB) for carry or Speer GD 155 or 165. Target rounds have been Federal American Eagle, WWB, Win SXZ, UMC, Speer, and Independence. The gun shoots like its working off laser guidance with the 155 HST's.

Chad

The 27 is a great handgun. 10+1 rounds if you use the extended baseplates and drop dead reliable. The 30 is good too, but a little too big in the grip for my hand.

Shoot the 27, as well as any Glock, except the G20.
It's sits so close to the axis of your grip, that the muzzle flip is mitigated.
I can shoot it more accurately, and faster follow ups than a G22.23.

I've got one and alternate between it and a j-frame s&w. It is every bit as reliable and accurate as my 22's and 23. I'm running the Speer 165 gold dots.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your inputs. I was wanting some experience from people who actually shoot them, not people who work in gun stores
smile.gif

I think it is one of the best ccw guns out there. I have three glocks and have never had a problem with any, the 27 included. It is very accurate, and easier to carry than my 19 or my detective special. The recoil gets to me after a long day at the range. It is prety small. I'd love a 30, but have a 21. It is pretty wide, as is the 30, and likely a bit more work to conceal.

The Glock 30 pinches the crap out of my strong hand pinky finger. My pinky sits right between the mag and frame and when I shoot the damn thing I get a nice and very annoying pinch. Thats one of the reasons my friend sold his.
Im looking for a 27 right now. You cant beat the compact size.

I love the 27 as a carry gun. The mag ext makes it a bit more comfortable and it is super accurate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, I appreciate your inputs. I was wanting some experience from people who actually shoot them, not people who work in gun stores
smile.gif
</div></div>

Spazz,

I don't know what prompted your smartass response to my post. You asked for opinions on the G27, and that's what you got.

First, I don't work in a gunshop. Second, I actually shoot and carry mine and the J-frame S&W. I make it a point to practice regularly. Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying a defensive gun without knowing how/where it shoots.

If you don't like the responses you get, don't ask the questions.

bsp212

I carry one every day and have for about 7 years. I work in the construction industry and mine takes a beating and gets very dirty when I am in the field. I take it to the range when it is at its worst and fire it with my carry ammo just like I would if I had to employ it and it always runs %100. I have around 7000-8000 rounds thru it and it shoots great. The accuracy is also great for such a small package and I shoot it as well as my larger Glocks. Thats my story and Im sticking to it.

I have carried the same G27 as my concealed carry since 1998. No issues. Probably going to need new tritiums in the next year or so.

Glocks are GTG. The only drawback to the 40 cal is that it can be a handfull for some shooters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsp212</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, I appreciate your inputs. I was wanting some experience from people who actually shoot them, not people who work in gun stores
smile.gif
</div></div>

Spazz,

I don't know what prompted your smartass response to my post. You asked for opinions on the G27, and that's what you got.

First, I don't work in a gunshop. Second, I actually shoot and carry mine and the J-frame S&W. I make it a point to practice regularly. Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying a defensive gun without knowing how/where it shoots.

If you don't like the responses you get, don't ask the questions.

bsp212

</div></div>

If you carry and shoot yours, then that would put you into the first category. I specifically remember typing "Thanks," which was directed at the people who had taken time to answer the question. If you fling poo every time someone thanks you, I can see how you might not be used to hearing it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Two Shoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shoot the 27, as well as any Glock, except the G20.
It's sits so close to the axis of your grip, that the muzzle flip is mitigated.
I can shoot it more accurately, and faster follow ups than a G22.23. </div></div>

Do you have an issue with shooting the 20 or how the 20 shoots? I've only had a Glock for a few weeks and I really love my G20 but then again I have pretty good sized mitts.

Spazz,

Sit back and read your response again. Then think about what it sounds like from a computer a few hundred miles away.

Maybe you should have broken the thanks and the "poo" up.

With a space.

Like this.

Otherwise it sounds like "Hey thanks, but you're a douche-bag."

bsp212

Have been carrying one for the last year and a half, everyday all day. It shoots great, ive tried a variety of grip extensions which imo are necessary for the 26/27. The pearce grip extensions had a tendency to have a sharp edge that pinched me, though only noticeable shooting a lot of rounds at the range though. I take a bit of sand paper and scuff the sharp right off of em though. The 27 is very accurate for a tiny gun. love to challenge the friends to long distance shots at the range with it. It's fun being more accurate with a miniglock than my buddies with their bigger guns.

It conceals effortlessly, and can very comfortably fit in your pocket/ankle rig if need be.