• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock 34 with rmr holster

Trx498r

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2014
Marion NC
Looking for a thigh holster for my Glock 34 with a trijicon rmr. Safarilands holster selector on there website isn't pulling anything up and they never answer the phone so.. any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do make a 6280 ALS pattern for a G34/35 with RMR. I have one and use it often. Of note, they designed it for an RMR which is mounted behind the rear sight, not in front of it. If your RMR is mounted in front of the rear sight, you will have to relieve a little bit of plastic from the locking bar and rear of the holster. It takes about 5 minutes with a dremel or file/sand paper. No big deal.

Get in touch with the guys at HolsterOps.com and they'll hook you up. Pic below of mine. They stock them in this configuration but can get anything you want. I'm running a qls fork on the back so I can swap between holsters and platforms as needed, great secure system imo.

Attachments

• photo47481.jpg
    photo47481.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 19
  • photo47482.jpg
    photo47482.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 22
Safariland GLS holsters will work with RMR as well. Few kydex options out there too. Check out TR holsters.