• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock 43 Taran Tactical Mag Extension

Marksman_92

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2017
Just bought a Glock 43 and looking to purchase a caouple magazine extensions. Anyone have experience with the Taran tactical mag extension?

Went with the Taran extensions. I saw mostly good reviews on them. I dont think ill be disappointed.

I have a few +1's for my 43. +1 may not be much, but it's 2 extra rounds (one in the gun and one in the spare mag in my pocket) at essentially no compromise of increased size.

I have a Taran +2 and have been really happy with it. Carried it for about a year. Function has been great. That little 43 isn't a high mileage rig for me, but I trust it. I went with the +2 to get the spring. I didn't feel comfortable with the +1 and using the existing spring.

I leave one mag stock in case I need to be very discrete while carrying. It gives me the most chance to be concealed.

Reactions: Marksman_92
I use Vickers +2 on my 42. Great extension, but the weapon was much more discreet when carrying if i just use the pinky extension. No complaints regardless

Don’t miss Barracuda Tactical +2
Flawless function easy install.
Code “ babycomeback” for %15 off
1749EC74-1F79-4A5E-B343-46C8BEF74EE7.jpeg
6F31BF46-4B7B-4627-8435-7D839BA12F52.jpeg