• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock 44 (chambered in 22lr) Holster Help

USMC22

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Hi Guys,

I picked up a Glock 44 recently for cheap fun. I have a Gen 4 Glock 19 and my Safariland ALS holster does not work with it.

I’m trying to find out (if anyone knows for sure) a Gen 5 safariland holster will work with it?

I have and train with a 6378-2832 (ALS w/ Surefire X300U)

We just got one too and bought a Bianchi holster for the Glock 19 and it fit fine. Sorry I cannot speak to the Safariland.

Reactions: USMC22
IF it doesn't have to be soft, I am a Safariland fanboy for most of my sidearms; I appreciate the security. I use their G19 ALS. The blue gun fits just like the real one.

IMG_6270 copy.jpg
IMG_6271 copy.jpg

IMG_6272 copy.jpg

IF it doesn't have to be soft, I am a Safariland fanboy for most of my sidearms; I appreciate the security. I use their G19 ALS. The blue gun fits just like the real one.

View attachment 7799115View attachment 7799116

View attachment 7799129
Understood and Safariland ALS is my preference too… I’m just trying to make sure the Glock 44 (their 22 long rifle) will in fact fit properly. I’ve got a Gen 4 Glock 19 Safariland ALS holster and will buy another IF the Gen 5 version will accommodate the Glock 44

The Real G44 shown is a Gen5, the blue gun not.......it has finger grips which were eliminated with the G5 iterations.

The G44 does not fit Safariland G19 holsters unless you remove the post which locates the muzzle. The barrel axis on the 44 is lower in the slide, and of course is a smaller diameter.

It will work in a 17 or 34 length Gen5 holster.

The G44 does not fit Safariland G19 holsters unless you remove the post which locates the muzzle. The barrel axis on the 44 is lower in the slide, and of course is a smaller diameter.

It will work in a 17 or 34 length Gen5 holster.
Thank you! This is the info I needed