• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock 48: who's carrying with an RMRcc?

Scarface26

knuckle dragger
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Southeast OK
All,

I've come across a smoking deal on a Glock 48. And an equally smoking deal on the RMR cc.

Anyone on here running this combo or a 43x with RMRcc? Hard? How are the subcompacts holding up over reps like the 19's, etc?

Any issues mounting? Seems like @E.Bryant had some advice WRT the mount on the cc.

10+ 1 is great for capacity, but word is the steel mags have the bugs worked out. True or false?

Thanks in advance and God bless America.

Have run the g48 with iron sights for 3 years now, with the shield arms mags 15 rounders never had. It’s the only Glock that I like since it’s alittle thinner and grip seems to fit my hands

I just got a 43x with a holosun 407k x2. So far I like it, but I immediately did a 25 cent polish job and TTI connector kit. Now I’m deciding if I want to change out the trigger shoe.

Reactions: Scarface26
All,

I've come across a smoking deal on a Glock 48. And an equally smoking deal on the RMR cc.

Anyone on here running this combo or a 43x with RMRcc? Hard? How are the subcompacts holding up over reps like the 19's, etc?

Any issues mounting? Seems like @E.Bryant had some advice WRT the mount on the cc.

10+ 1 is great for capacity, but word is the steel mags have the bugs worked out. True or false?

Thanks in advance and God bless America.
Have you ever used a pistol mounted red dot? If you are used to shooting with iron sights more than likely you will have to relearn your presentation technique.

I used to EDC a Glock 48 with the Dawson fixed rear and Fibre front with a Romeo Zero, Johnny Glock trigger and the 15round mags.
I do like the Glock 48 platform. However I have switched over to a 365XL with a Romeo Pro as my EDC.

Have you ever used a pistol mounted red dot? If you are used to shooting with iron sights more than likely you will have to relearn your presentation technique.
Right on. I started the transition back in June. I sucked. I still suck, just not as bad. Lately I'm starting to learn how much I don't know, but there's a bright side: Now that I'm starting to understand why the presentation is off, I can figure out a way to fix it. Thousands of draws and dozens of rounds later.....

FWIW, there's a range I frequent that rents different models so I get to try before I buy.

S/F, Devil and thank you for 20 years

Reactions: Aescobar17
I sold an RMRcc this week that I ran on one of my G48s for about a week. I’ve got 2+ years on my first 48 with Holosun 507K, and I ran the new one for a week with the RMRcc. Took it off and ordered another 507K. I have a CHPWS G43X/G48 RMRcc plate though if you want one haha