• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock and trijicon issue

Alanh

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2020
Alabama
I have a Glock 19 slide cut for an RMR. Bad thing is I have an RMRcc. Can someone point me to a plate that adapts between the two? I’m coming up empty, and thinking I’m just not using the correct terminology when searching.

I am not aware of any adapter for that arrangement; I believe the screw holes overlap between the two footprints, so it would have to be offset forward or rear on the slide for a plate to work.

This place does custom plates:

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
How bad is the quality ?

If you like the patina of machine marks that look like a beaver machined it, out of spec tolerances that don't work with guns and optics, and getting told to kick rocks when their garbage doesn't work, its great.

Good luck getting your $$ back on that "custom" plate when the shit don't work.

• Love
Reactions: 1911hombre
I have a Glock 19 slide cut for an RMR. Bad thing is I have an RMRcc. Can someone point me to a plate that adapts between the two? I’m coming up empty, and thinking I’m just not using the correct terminology when searching.

You're basically screwed. People like to hate on the MOS "derrrrrr direct mount more better derrrr" but your exact case is the exact reason why MOS is awesome. Want to change the optic? Change the plate. Want to change the optic on a direct mount? Get a new slide or a new gun.

Reactions: 1911hombre
If you like the patina of machine marks that look like a beaver machined it, out of spec tolerances that don't work with guns and optics, and getting told to kick rocks when their garbage doesn't work, its great.

20230426_164950.jpg

I got lucky I guess , my plate fit fine.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Thanks guys! I checked around and it does seem like a unloading the cc and picking up the one I thought I was buying is the better idea. Don’t get me wrong. That part was completely on me. And it would be nice if Trijicon would allow for swapping them. It’s about the same difference to buy the plate l or swap optics . I’ll probably take a hit on the CC but it will all work out in the end.

Last edited:

I almost thought the last one I bought had decorative swirling, to make it look fancy. :LOL: Fortunately, it fit.

Better yet, sell the glock and buy the right gun
Ouch... That leaves a mark,
Especially 'cause there are Walther's, Sig's and even S & W's out in the market that aren't constrained to the Glock architecture and can make big changes without much fuss.