• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Glock grip stippling

Re: Glock grip stippling

I stippled my Glock 19 and it is the ugliest f'n pistol I've ever seen now!

Good news is, it's a Glock and I don't really give a shit if it's pretty or not...it'll still destroy whatever I shoot it at
grin.gif

This looks good. How is this look accomplished; if you don't mind divulging your method?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my addition

14uygeq.jpg
20ic4na.jpg
nwd73l.jpg
2v8g93o.jpg
</div></div>

That snakeskin looks badass, well done Sir! I'd like to see bigger pics if you have em. By far the best snakeskin pattern I've seen.

would love to get that done, but cant modify duty guns, so I have to use the Decal Grip. As far as carry concealed, I only put it on the back strap, outside grip panel and a little around the front of the grip. Since that is how I do it at work, my home guns are the same.

I had my wife's G21SF done by Ben at Boresight Solutions...not just the stippling, but grip reduction and removal of the finger grooves because they did not line up with her hand.

g2101.jpg

g2102.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His outline work is amazing. </div></div>

Yep, Ben must have good eyes, a steady hand, and tons of patience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had my wife's G21SF done by Ben at Boresight Solutions...not just the stippling, but grip reduction and removal of the finger grooves because they did not line up with her hand.

g2101.jpg

g2102.jpg

</div></div>

I like the way it goes all the way to the top of grip. This just looks right to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I stippled my Glock 19 and it is the ugliest f'n pistol I've ever seen now!

Good news is, it's a Glock and I don't really give a shit if it's pretty or not...it'll still destroy whatever I shoot it at
grin.gif
</div></div>

I did my G19 and it is FUGLY beyond belief. Had I to do it over I would not have been so aggressive with the iron.

I have done the Sierra grip on my AR15 SpaceGun and it turned out great. Been thinking about doing the grip on the AR22 I use for Steel Challenge matches. The beauty there is they are only 5 bucks if I completely ruin it.

There is some nice looking work in this thread. I'd hate to ruin it with a pic of my G19...............

Keith

Oh I was going to make a thread, but I guess I don't have to! This is my first attempt. They came I great I thought, but a bit too aggressive so I knocked them down a bit with sandpaper.

dsc6056medium.jpg

dsc6058copymedium.jpg

Robar did a grip conversion on my G19 years ago when they were the only ones doing it. It's quite good work.

Don't try to do it yourself unless you know how.

I just got my G19 back from David Bowie at Bowie Tatical. I had a grip reduction and stipple job done on an older frame that didn't have finger grooves. It's perfect. Looks great and fits my hand like ....uhhhh.... well, it really did wonders for my grip. Can't say for sure its helped my accuracy that much but I feel more confident anyway. I had decal grips on there for years, and this is just so much better.

All, I am not near as talented and a lot more lazy than you guys are, so I found a local craftsman here in Tomball (north of Houston), TX named Dale Hunnicutt over at Grip Reductions that is an artist when it comes to fitting a glock to it’s owner. He has rebuilt the grips on my main carry Glock 23 and my back-up Glock 27. He has even developed a method for bonding rubber to the grip and with a little texture it is an outstanding fit and feel for a minor investment

Dale is also working with another buddy of mine up at Speedsights and selling Don Price's new Diamond Speedsights. Dale, a 4-gun Grand Master IDPA shooter, has done quite a bit of testing on the Speedsights for Don, and can tell you which site will fit your glock based on what you use the pistol for. Check out Grip Reductions at:

http://www.gripreductions.com/

And the Speedsights at:

http://speedsights.com/

I am convinced with a lot less investment than a Robar, Dale and Don can economically help you build a glock (or an XD for that matter) that is faster, that fits your hand to reduce both felt and perceived recoil and will still be the bullet proof glock that will stay with you through 100,000's of rounds.

Lastly come out and shoot with us at 6:00 PM on Monday nights at Spring Guns and Ammo, between Kurkendahl and Ella on Spring Cypress up in Spring Texas. We have all levels of shooters there, from Grand Masters to beginner guys like me that will make even the poorest shooter look pretty good.

http://springgunsandammo.com/

Check it out!