• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock trigger improvement options

I'm not retarded enough to state a number without actually knowing what the sales per model is. So in comparison to you....no I am not retarded.
No you are retarded enough to not be able to read between the lines, read the market, and know what sells and doesn't sell.

The fact that you asked for some imaginary link just shows how ignorant you are. But carry on, its entertaining.

No you are retarded enough to not be able to read between the lines, read the market, and know what sells and doesn't sell.

The fact that you asked for some imaginary link just shows how ignorant you are. But carry on, its entertaining.

Where did I ever state the VP9 wasn't the best selling pistol for HK? You stated 90%, so you either have data to back that value or you're a liar. Since you admitted to not having that information, that makes you a liar.

Calling someone out for not being able to read when you quite literally can't comprehend a rather simple post.

The intellectually challenged are usually entertained quite easily so it makes sense.

Last edited:
@ OP. I put the trigger in and did some dry fire. Wasn’t blown away like I had hoped, but will give it a go and see how it improves over a little bit of time. At this point the best Glock trigger I’ve used is a Johnny Glock trigger. (I’ve tried stock, apex, Glock performance, and Johnny Glock). I’ll try em side by side soon
Johnny has a video up with his Vex trigger shoe in combination with the Glock Performance Trigger. Looks impressive.......for a Glock trigger.

Reactions: j-moose32
Johnny has a video up with his Vex trigger shoe in combination with the Glock Performance Trigger. Looks impressive.......for a Glock trigger.
I actually have that shoe on the trigger. I didn’t mess with the set screw adjustments, but gonna call this week to ask him about it. I’m hoping that will change how it feels cuz I did have pretty high hopes for the performance trigger.
Side by side, the JG trigger feels and breaks better (to me - super subjective) than the Glock performance trigger with JG vex shoe.

Reactions: gigamortis
Gen 3. Don't touch it.
Gen 4. Maybe a tweak
Gen 5. FML Get something else
Gen 3-The real FML, trash so get something else, because it really is trash and only relevant because of places like CA banning the other future gens or because the patent is gone gone and people want to make some money.
Gen 4-still has the finger grooves but at least the texture on the frame isn't a slippery POS like the Gen 3's. Both triggers and grooves are hot garbage. The .40 barrels are still unsupported within a 9 slide, gross.
Gen 5-winner winner here that brought me back to Glocks again, finger grooves gone gone, trigger is excellent now for a Glock, Glock Performance Triggers which is awesome too only work in Gen 5's, and the barrel is way more accurate.

Fixed it for you with my reply. You're welcome for my services.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Link to that 90% number?
Last two classes I took, VP9's were in more holsters on bodies than both Sig and Glock. I honestly now believe that there's a direct correlation between the signal to noise ratio on the internet with those smack talking the things that they do not like while praising those that they do like, as people who run lips with their keyboards and keypads and not their guns. Why?: Because the narratives being spoken is not matching with the reality being seen in person.

Just my opinion though and not meant to be a dig. Only a POV to consider maybe.

Last two classes I took, VP9's were in more holsters on bodies than both Sig and Glock. I honestly now believe that there's a direct correlation between the signal to noise ratio on the internet with those smack talking the things that they do not like while praising those that they do like, as people who run lips with their keyboards and keypads and not their guns. Why?: Because the narratives being spoken is not matching with the reality being seen in person.

Just my opinion though and not meant to be a dig. Only a POV to consider maybe.

Not the reality I've observed. Very few VP9s. Lot of glock, sig, s&w. Nothing wrong with the VP9.

Not the reality I've observed. Very few VP9s. Lot of glock, sig, s&w. Nothing wrong with the VP9.
I dunno, Gunsite is a healthy showing of what's out there really. Two classes ago Glocks were the minority. One class ago Glocks were again the minority with the VP9 in a handgun class being the most prevalent right next to Staccatos. But the internet would have us convinced otherwise. It's hilarious with the narrative not matching up quite frankly

YMMV.

I dunno, Gunsite is a healthy showing of what's out there really. Two classes ago Glocks were the minority. One class ago Glocks were again the minority with the VP9 in a handgun class being the most prevalent right next to Staccatos. But the internet would have us convinced otherwise. It's hilarious with the narrative not matching up quite frankly

YMMV.

Some of us observe different things in different locations. There are soo many good options out there now. My personal favorite was the shadow 2 out of all the handguns I've shot.

There are two guns stores I frequent. One doesn't even sell HK pistols or rifles and the other has had a hard time moving the HK pistols. Very small sample size that means nothing but again, different location, populace, economics and observation.

Best felling trigger I have used in a Glock is the Timney. I have one in my 19X and my 17 I mostly use those for range and home defense my 43X has beat out the 19 for EDC and I think I will leave it stock.

Do you Glock lovers flock to Glock threads so you can blow each other?

1693052859408.png

CZ cause the crop of 500 dollar pistols differ from each other so greatly. :rolleyes:

I am surprised at so many on subject posts in the bear pit.

lol, I really like Glocks but to be fair some of the Glock guys go above and beyond and earning the ire and roasting from the community.

Dang guys, Glocks are great. But they aren't the end all be all in any caliber. There are other great options these days to choose that are just as reliable.

Anyway, the GFT was a homerun from Glock and the only alternate trigger other than stock factory that I would consider owning in my Glocks but has to be a Gen 5 though.

Took you a long time to attempt a comeback...did it make your brain hurt...or is it because you had cum dribbled all over the keyboard?
Na I have better things to do than sit online all day on a beautiful Saturday getting butt hurt about jokes. Some of us actually shoot. Plus I have been around enough of you Glock guys to know you enjoy doing either just the same.

Na I have better things to do than sit online all day on a beautiful Saturday getting butt hurt about jokes. Some of us actually shoot. Plus I have been around enough of you Glock guys to know you enjoy doing either just the same.
Some of the people you've attempted to insult shoot a lot too...but we also hang out in the Bear Pit stirring the pot for folks like you.
gimp.jpg

Learning new things every day

I want to update my earlier post to say that I think I finally found an aftermarket glock trigger that I like

It does not appear to compromise the safeties in any way. Just been dry firing it, no live fire just yet, but so far very impressed with changes. Shorter take up, predictable break, no overtravel, can be setup as to not compromise glock safe action

You can just swap the trigger bar/shoe combo and leave all OEM springs and other parts in place if you want to, or you can swap springs (I didn't)