• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go be poor somewhere else. Literally.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Well good fucking deal. I’m so sick and tired of shit like this. Fuck everybody’s feelings. Rules like this one are ruining the country. Case in fact, a local university started dropping requirements for admission and offering free housing for blacks out of Chicago. The small town this university is in, used to be a safe little college town. The new black dean thought it should be a lot darker. Once they started bringing them in, crime shot through the roof. Rapes, shootings, drugs, etc did as well. These “students” come to live in the free housing, but also bring their bruthas and homeys (who aren’t students) to live there as well. You can imagine the effect of an infusion of dindunuffins on this small college town. Bravo to trump for seeing the problems with this shit, and having the balls to do something about it.

He is correct and shrewd in doing this. Who buys a home expecting that the local government will effectively reduce obstacles to people moving into their ‘burb that have a tendency to store multiple cars on the front lawn on blocks?

He might just be right you know. People DO pay higher prices to not only get a better neighborhood but to also create a market hurdle that keep others OUT.

Yep, lived 36 years in my neighbor hood, the last five to six years it has turned into a fucking ghetto! The black folks that have been there even want out, cars parked in the street blocking it, turds roaming all over at night. So it cost me an ass ton of money, but I moved to an area we don’t have to worry about. Gubberment must be paying for this!

Reactions: Mwalex
    I have often said that Obama with his "Hope and Change" mantra was only going to provide hope and change for one element of our country... and they only constitute 13.5% of our population... he ran under a false flag and sold it ... the american public bought it out of a sense of exploited PC... we have an honest man as President... we need to keep him

Do you want Section 8 housing in your neighborhood? Sure, it has it's purpose and can help those who have hit a spat of bad luck. But generally speaking Section 8 housing is for multigenerational welfare recipients who do nothing but take advantage of the system.

I don't know if it was Federal or something my state either tried to or did mandate. If a developer builds a community, 20% of that community MUST include low income housing. Doesn't matter if the 80% part of the community are $200k or million dollar homes, there will be low income housing next door. That's insane. That's the Demwits.

Well good fucking deal. I’m so sick and tired of shit like this. Fuck everybody’s feelings. Rules like this one are ruining the country. Case in fact, a local university started dropping requirements for admission and offering free housing for blacks out of Chicago. The small town this university is in, used to be a safe little college town. The new black dean thought it should be a lot darker. Once they started bringing them in, crime shot through the roof. Rapes, shootings, drugs, etc did as well. These “students” come to live in the free housing, but also bring their bruthas and homeys (who aren’t students) to live there as well. You can imagine the effect of an infusion of dindunuffins on this small college town. Bravo to trump for seeing the problems with this shit, and having the balls to do something about it.
    Gotta be talking about DeKalb.

It wasn't even about Section 8 housing.

It was housing based on racist ideology.

If Obamas house sellers thought a neighborhood too "Something homogeneous" than they ensured "diversity" came to the area.

Ideally the new would outnumber the old and change the traditional bonds, values, etc of the area.

It was about creating voting blocks by settlement, a sort of Gerrymandering by moving people instead of district boundaries.

Obamas "Lebensraum".

It's intent was not to have the migrants "lifted up" in the new area.

More about taking what existed down.

Im guessing it didn't settle Christians in Somali neighborhoods, whites in traditionally black areas, or Protestant in Jewish locals.

Fucking evil.

I have often said that Obama with his "Hope and Change" mantra was only going to provide hope and change for one element of our country... and they only constitute 13.5% of our population... he ran under a false flag and sold it ... the american public bought it out of a sense of exploited PC... we have an honest man as President... we need to keep him
    Honestly i wish we could keep him as President forever. Imagine what he would have accomplished if the democrats helped him and worked with him. Imagine All the great things he would have accomplished and they don't want him to be the one that would reach that height. China wouldn't be able to speak the save its people. Democrats made China powerful.

Reactions: PamunkeyHub
    Honestly i wish we could keep him as President forever. Imagine what he would have accomplished if the democrats helped him and worked with him. Imagine All the great things he would have accomplished and they don't want him to be the one that would reach that height. China wouldn't be able to speak the save its people. Democrats made China powerful.
    Absolutely not. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Term limits for all.

Ahh. Well, same idea at DeKalb College. Lol

Absolutely not. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Term limits for all.
    agreed... term limits are important... BUT, FOR EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL... no more 30 year career Senators and Reps... I will say however, we need NOT politicians, but real businessmen running this country... we need to run our country like a successful and profitable business... no business can spend it's way out of debt, or continually raise prices to cover uncontrolled spending orgies... but that is what our DIM politicians think regarding taxes

People move away from crime when they can. People buy in areas to escape crime. That Democrap plan was to be sure the criminals had a chance to fuck up every single neighborhood possible. I’m very happy to hear that Trump has removed it.

agreed... term limits are important... BUT, FOR EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL... no more 30 year career Senators and Reps... I will say however, we need NOT politicians, but real businessmen running this country... we need to run our country like a successful and profitable business... no business can spend it's way out of debt, or continually raise prices to cover uncontrolled spending orgies... but that is what our DIM politicians think regarding taxes
    Be careful what you wish for. Businesses are only in business for themselves...

Reactions: Limedust
    Its not the poor, its the trash in the ranks of the poor/underclass. The lazy and unmotivated in all races. At least if they were not there the bleeding hearts could be resourced into a productive and correct direction.

Ill just leave this here....

"House full of young uns and a yard full of junk". Comedy has its roots in truth.

tell me then... which would you rather have a Businessman who knows he needs his people to be successful himself..... or a leftist/communist politician who sees the citizens of our country as revenue streams through additional taxation and subjugation to Global will? it is coming down to that

tell me then... which would you rather have a Businessman who knows he needs his people to be successful himself..... or a leftist/communist politician who sees the citizens of our country as revenue streams through additional taxation and subjugation to Global will? it is coming down to that
    Self interested businessmen or self-interested politicians. That's the same thing...

This whole conversation can logically flow back to the extremely difficult abortion conundrum I opined about in another thread. Same side of the same coin although not many want to say it. Be careful what you ask for.

Do you want Section 8 housing in your neighborhood? Sure, it has it's purpose and can help those who have hit a spat of bad luck. But generally speaking Section 8 housing is for multigenerational welfare recipients who do nothing but take advantage of the system.

I don't know if it was Federal or something my state either tried to or did mandate. If a developer builds a community, 20% of that community MUST include low income housing. Doesn't matter if the 80% part of the community are $200k or million dollar homes, there will be low income housing next door. That's insane. That's the Demwits.
    That’s going on here too

So you go to work and pay taxes to pay for you parasites neighbors. They are paid to stay home and they can get your schedule down and rob your house. Not to mention the car thefts and rapes

Stereotypes exist for a reason

I get what you're saying, but I believe term limits are important. However... DT > Pence > DT Jr. or Ivanka

I get what you're saying, but I believe term limits are important. However... DT > Pence > DT Jr. or Ivanka

I'm not sure Pence is who you think he is. He's a good second fiddle, but to be THE man, I'm not sure it's for him. He appears to like working behind the scene. I think he makes an excellent Vice President, but unless he's just playing it on the downlow, he'd be a very quiet and thus an ineffective president.

Actually Donald Trump Jr is probably the only one of the family I actually like really.
    I think he's way more on the pro freedom side than his father, but he probably isn't mean enough to make it to the top.

I'm not sure Pence is who you think he is. He's a good second fiddle, but to be THE man, I'm not sure it's for him. He appears to like working behind the scene. I think he makes an excellent Vice President, but unless he's just playing it on the downlow, he'd be a very quiet and thus an ineffective president.

Or as some have suggested, he is playing it cool and perfect so that there will be nothing stopping him from becoming god emperor when the time comes.

Reactions: Steel head

Fallacious ... and boring.

THIRTY YEARS????????????? NO way man... 2 terms as senator, 6 as rep max. Total of senator + rep (if one moves up) cannot exceed 16 years (2 terms of Rep, 2 terms as Senator). If one has exceeded this limit, they cannot run for President either. I'm ok if after presidency they've exceed 16, but not to get in first time.

Sticking to facts/data, I challenge anyone to find an area that has or had section 8 or related housing exist or build and that area thrived economically.

Ummm No one can...but you will get plenty of excuses.

The typical BS you hear is, "White flight," theory which is O so convenient. Then the blame can as usual be placed on the people that built the economy in the AO in the first place....

Rich assholes have been buying in my area. They are seriously fucking up the area. True story.

If white people move in, it is racist and called "gentrification".
    If white people move out, it is racist and called "white flight".

Reactions: Mwalex
    Self interested businessmen or self-interested politicians. That's the same thing...
    Not even. It's called capitalism and it really does work. "self interested" businessmen don't rise without bringing up others with them. Think job creation for one. I will say they sometimes get laws passed to benefit them, at the detriment of competitors. That's where it goes wrong, but then we're back to self interested politicians.

Not even. It's called capitalism and it really does work. "self interested" businessmen don't rise without bringing up others with them. Think job creation for one. I will say they sometimes get laws passed to benefit them, at the detriment of competitors. That's where it goes wrong, but then we're back to self interested politicians.
    The US government, brought to you by The Freedom Group. No thanks...

The only ones I feel sorry for are the kids born into generational poverty through no fault of their own but doomed despite all the opportunity available to them because of the shitty choices of their parents. At least until they start making those shitty choices for themselves.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed. I feel for those trapped in a living hell that truly want a better life. I despise the hucksters, race baiters, and assorted scum that take advantage of those folks. I pray for an awakening before we reach a point of no return but we may already be past that point. The upcoming election, not only the presidential but the house and senate races as well, will decide the fate of this grand experiment.

I remember when Obama tossed the idea out there to see what America's reaction would be when he said he always wanted to be a permanent leader, aka, dictator of a country. I mean thats what leaders do where he and his husband are from, along with sending out machete wielding death squads. There was a low rumble from the Right but not enough to get people out of their recliners.

If Trump said that the sound of mortars going of at night would be that of commie heads exploding.

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper

I am not sure I am tracking with you. Based on your post you seem to be indicating that all businesses are there only for themselves and that is wrong in some fashion. Can you can give me some rationale or examples as to what specifically you find objectionable.

If you are talking about working for one I would agree that there are a number of bosses out there that are seriously sub optimal. The only way to get around that is to be the boss and make all the decisions. So start your own business.

If you are talking about the idea that they are only trying to screw the customer that is not what I experience when dealing with customer centric companies. As an example.....I was having a really hard time with some irrigation I needed to get fixed on my place and the local fruit growers outlet helped me figure out what was wrong. When you count in the time that he spent helping me and that his prices were within pennies of Home Depot I dont think he was buying a private island somewhere. I could not get that quality of help at the box stores. He saved me a lot of time and money getting my problem fixed. If he made money doing that whats the problem?

If you are talking about large companies that dont value individuals I would argue that not all are like that. Some are but not all if their profit motive is high. If you are working for Google or Apple or Linked In then..... ok. I can track with you for some companies like that. But not all are like that.

Or is there something else that leads you to believe that business is bad?

Reactions: deersniper
    President Paul Singer
    Bernie Madoff as secretary of the treasury
    Martin Schlreli as Health Czar
    The rest of the cabinet posts goes to the board of The Freedom Group.
    Zuckerburg takes over the NSA, maybe that’s a lateral move.
    Google gets to play secret agent man at the CIA.
    Halliburton is now in charge of DoD
    We’ll let Apple take over the FCC
    Peabody Energy will run the EPA
    Blackwater Worldwide replaces the FBI...

Yep, this should run very efficiently.

President Paul Singer
    Bernie Madoff as secretary of the treasury
    Martin Schlreli as Health Czar
    The rest of the cabinet posts goes to the board of The Freedom Group.
    Zuckerburg takes over the NSA, maybe that’s a lateral move.
    Google gets to play secret agent man at the CIA.
    Halliburton is now in charge of DoD
    We’ll let Apple take over the FCC
    Peabody Energy will run the EPA
    Blackwater Worldwide replaces the FBI...

Yep, this should run very efficiently.

Your post would be funny if it wasn't kind of already true to a certain extent, you just have a few things mixed up.

Apple can't get the FCC because Verizon/AT&T and pals already have their guy running it.
    Big Pharma already runs the FDA
    The MIC already runs the DOD show and has for some time
    The Democrat Party corporation runs the FBI already
    The NSA and CIA are already way deep in the whole "social" and "Internet" stuff, they just like to keep their hands looking clean.
    Take a look what banks it seems everybody who is appointed to run the US Treasury comes from, they wouldn't let some little pipsqueak like Bernie Madoff run the treasury, that's their home turf.

Big Business and Big money already run the country.
    While the politicians are making a show of "debating" how many crumbs to give "the poors", the money taps have been open to the big boys from the first instant many months ago there was the slightest wobble...