• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos God is.

View attachment 7420335his tonight was amazing! God is good. At the exact same time in the opposite direction got the sunsetView attachment 7420337

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” - Genesis 9:13-16

It's too bad that a certain segment of society has hijacked God's symbol of the rainbow for their own perverted purposes and contrary to his word. Nice photo.

IMG_20170403_184219780.jpg

Reactions: GreenMan345
I want to thank the OP, and all members who took the time to celebrate the beauty around us in the earth, sky, and water, and most specially, the children! You all put a huge smile on my face. In these difficult COVID-19 days, we must remember, and honor, the beauty around us. It is a blessing.....

Attachments

• AF8432DB-3AD4-4685-ACDF-0B9AF55B72E8.jpeg
    AF8432DB-3AD4-4685-ACDF-0B9AF55B72E8.jpeg
    528.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 298CFE29-E9E6-4A5E-88BD-824F36CD0D73.jpeg
    298CFE29-E9E6-4A5E-88BD-824F36CD0D73.jpeg
    995.8 KB · Views: 28
That’s a truly amazing shot!! Love this part of Washington :)
Sleeping Lady also known as Susitna is in Alaska northwest of the Anchorage area. Is there a “Sleeping Lady” in WA?

Sleeping Lady also known as Susitna is in Alaska northwest of the Anchorage area. Is there a “Sleeping Lady” in WA?

crazy!! Yep, two of them there sleeping ladies. The one I was referring to is in Leavenworth Washington

00D76086-FDFB-4982-B79E-99CB96B83FED.jpeg

Reactions: Longshot231
...Love. Amen.

Avoiding all the false finite trappings we apply to God in trying to make the infinite understandable to the finite mind of man most simply put,

God is Love. Jesus of Nazareth.

Attachments

• IMG_7510.JPG
    IMG_7510.JPG
    328.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: HiDesertELR
Yet some say he doesn't exist. the universe came to be from a big bang that came from nowhere lol.

Scientists who don’t believe in a creator have moved away from the big bang theory because it implies that something or someone caused the spontaneous combustion that is the big bang. Some have moved on to the universe has always been present theory. Yet some others have embraced the theory of intelligent design. Consider the tiny human cell that has many mechanisms that work in a sequence which leads some to consider that it was designed that way. Now take into account the sequence of the sunset and the moonrise in the post above, once again leads to a possible conclusion of intelligent design. Go bigger and consider how the Earth is located in the solar system, was designed to be at just the right distance from the sun, not too close but not too far, just at the right distance for life to flourish? What about all the other planets, were they designed to be at just their exact location so that the Earth can maintain its current orbit around the sun? These Questions and doubts continue to poke my mind sometimes.

Job 38:4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me if you understand.

Job 41:11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.

Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Job 38:4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me if you understand.

Job 41:11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.

Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Hold on now, the 1911 sitting in my IWB belongs to me. God better ask before he messes with it.

Bottom line is it doesnt matter HOW it all came to be, WE are stuck with this shit, including PedoJoe and Cameltoe, Xi and the rest.