• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GoFundMe Steals Canadian Truckers Donations and Gives it to BLM

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020

27AD0F50-E470-493E-89B2-B1597AB507D3_jpe-2267487.JPG

Of course the Ottawa Police are behind it 100%, like its any of their FUCKING business:
"We want to thank @gofundme for listening to our concerns as a City and a police service. The decision to withhold funding for these unlawful demonstrations is an important step and we call on all crowdfunding sites to follow."

Last edited:
some pieces of a ceo Go Fund Me going one way tied to a kenworth other parts traveling down the road attached to other peterbuilts traveling down another road and a

and flattened blm members scattered all around like ice cream jimmies
id pay 100 dollars to see all that

Between Soros's bankroll and now this major score, BLM / Antifa should be getting rich.

They should have their ability to operate in The United States revoked. Red Cross got caught doing similar shit after Katrina (funding their own niche projects with Katrina money), they did a similar mea culpa and changed corse but a leopard doesn’t change its spots. What are they doing when nobody is watching?

If GFM was in a free state, there would already be plans for an investigation and suspension of their ability to operate.

Reactions: geek65 and BLEE
My bet is they planned to pull the money all along. But instead of stepping in to cut it off early, they let the funds build to increase the steal.

Would be cool to have all their internal emails/communications about this topic made public in discovery.

My bet is they planned to pull the money all along. But instead of stepping in to cut it off early, they let the funds build to increase the steal.

Would be cool to have all their internal emails/communications about this topic made public in discovery.
The DOJ and FBI have never been too effective when it comes to producing emails.

iu

Someone smarter than me should devise a plan to crush GFM, financially. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
The DOJ and FBI have never been too effective when it comes to producing emails.

iu
No doubt. I have near zero faith or belief anything will happen. Just said it would be cool to see if they were conniving behind the scene.

Reactions: TexPatriot
They should have their ability to operate in The United States revoked. Red Cross got caught doing similar shit after Katrina (funding their own niche projects with Katrina money), they did a similar mea culpa and changed corse but a leopard doesn’t change its spots. What are they doing when nobody is watching?

If GFM was in a free state, there would already be plans for an investigation and suspension of their ability to operate.

You mean like what the red cross did with their "9/11 heroes fund" which they got called out on the carpet by congress for when it was discovered than none of the donations went to the "9/11 heroes" but ALL of it went to "replenishing their coffers"...

That anyone would even consider giving to the red cross after that disgusting episode...

You mean like what the red cross did with their "9/11 heroes fund" which they got called out on the carpet by congress for when it was discovered than none of the donations went to the "9/11 heroes" but ALL of it went to "replenishing their coffers"...

That anyone would even consider giving to the red cross after that disgusting episode...

It’s clearly a pattern at this point. Best any of us can do is not use these companies , which in the case of Red Cross is too bad as local Red Cross do a lot to help people who lose their homes, etc to fire or natural disasters.

It’s a shame we have allowed our country to get to this point.

1 Timothy 6:10​

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Nothing but evil:

It’s clearly a pattern at this point. Best any of us can do is not use these companies , which in the case of Red Cross is too bad as local Red Cross do a lot to help people who lose their homes, etc to fire or natural disasters.

It’s a shame we have allowed our country to get to this point.
Correct... "we did"! All of us!

Reactions: FatBoy
Not so fast kitty cat, you tried to steal $9M.
To me, every single bit of this was so fucking predictable.

1. Not even close to the first time GFM has shown their far left leanings. If you utilize this company, even to donate to a worthy cause, you are supporting leftism. It blows my fucking mind how many times we've heard funding being shut down by this company while they readily support left extremism, yet here we are talking about it again.
2. Not even close to the first time the thin blue line has sided with government overreach and said go fuck you to it's citizens.

1. Not even close to the first time GFM has shown their far left leanings. If you utilize this company, even to donate to a worthy cause, you are supporting leftism. It blows my fucking mind how many times we've heard funding being shut down by this company while they readily support left extremism, yet here we are talking about it again.
2. Not even close to the first time the thin blue line has sided with government overreach and said go fuck you to it's citizens.
Yep.....there is a long list of organizations out there. If you support them, then youre supporting your enemy.

However, I think it is great this story extends far and wide, to those on the fence.

Latest update, GFM is saying they will cheerfully refund the money to donors after donors contacted their CC companies and GFM is being hit with chargeback fees on each donation.

Holy crap. When I saw this I was sure it was fake.

Where are the conservative entrepreneurs? Why is there still no real competition

GoFundMe is a for profit company. Red Cross is a 501(c)(3.)

Different rules.

Definitely lawsuit worthy, but they don't have non profit status that the government can revoke. Even if they did, the organization would still be alive and kickin', they'd just default to a for profit C corporation.

Fuckers tried to do it but backed up when they got their teeth knocked out in public forums and their lawyers told them that they would get their ass sued off. No virtue by GoFuckMe but at least the money is going to go back to the people who donated it.

"GoFundMe originally said it would allow individual users to apply for refunds and would "work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe," but the company soon abandoned this approach.​
Early Saturday morning, GoFundMe posted a Tweet announcing they "will be refunding all donations to the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser. This refund will happen automatically — you do not need to submit a request. Donors can expect to see refunds within 7-10 business days."​
Bit more on this subject from DeSantis

There was an expression " This guy is here to take names and kick ass" This has the appearance of the "Take names " portion of the operation. Go Fund Me will not exist in the near future.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
There was an expression " This guy is here to take names and kick ass" This has the appearance of the "Take names " portion of the operation. Go Fund Me will not exist in the near future.
Yeah it will, but it will just be there just for the commies. An American sending them money for a patriotic cause may as well send it to the Taliban.

Reactions: canman

The flip side to this is merchants as well. Why do conservatives sell items, and services to the enemy?

Fenix ammunition is a good example.

Last edited:
The idea that these organizers would choose GoFundMe in the first place baffles me.

And there should be some sort of law that GoFundMe needs to deny at the onset, not after money is raised.

There's some who're saying (elsewhere) that the police were simply doing their job. With regards to the fuel bowser and the confiscation.
(from what I understand) that the bowser is only legal when it is attached to a truck with the legitimate driver. It can't just be 'left'. AND, they are saying that it was purple diesel, for 'Farm Use' only.

That is what is being said, and for the 'general public' to not get all flustered about little things. I don't know personally, I'm not there, I'm just 'sharing alleged info' so-as-to round off the conversation.

The police blocking the bridges though, that is a 'new' development and I can't say anything other than it seems to be happening. More to follow as I learn, if anyone's interested.

Reactions: canman

1 Timothy 6:10​

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Nothing but evil:

How ironic that a guy named John Locke is on their board of directors… ☹️

Reactions: UKDslayer