• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Going after real crime !

No, homeless are there because of fentanyl and other drugs. We have a drug problem that creates homelessness, not the other way around. I am in one of those cities that caters to the homeless, they come here because of all the freebies. However all those freebies are just allowing the homeless to stay in their addicted state, it is doing harm from them not help.

Reactions: jff_stvns
No, It's called addiction and it's a mental and physical problem. The mental issues create the dependency. However, it goes even deeper, getting into hereditary predisposition and issues coming from addiction/broken families aka "the environment".

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It depends. If you are serving non-friends and family. You probably need to have a certification from the health department of your food preparation facility, and it has to be separate from your home kitchen. I know a baker who had to build a second kitchen in her house, after the health department went after her. I am sure all these Mexicans, that buy supplies with their EBT cards then make tamales and sell them for cash, also built second kitchens and got them certified by the health department, and have them inspected annually.
Pay the king's ransom and then magically everything is good.
Silencer bad but pay the king's ransom and then it's ok

It isn't like there have never been men and women of good moral character and conscience that have told the brass to go fuck themselves. There was that ATF agent in AZ recently that walked away from a damn near 20 year career. Yes, I realize there are a lot of officers out there with bills to pay, and mouths to fee. I just wish they'd stop feeding the rest of us to the machine to do it.

I get that the majority of LEO have never done anything that most folks would consider bad, but, there's one more thing to consider. How many of them know of bad being done and stand with the blue line silently? Pretty sure most states have laws that if you fail to act in something where you could have prevented someone dying or getting grievously injured you're on the hook for it. Of course the counter argument for that is how many of us have put some skin in the game and stood up to these overreaching ass clowns, damn few I'm sure.

No, homeless are there because of fentanyl and other drugs. We have a drug problem that creates homelessness, not the other way around. I am in one of those cities that caters to the homeless, they come here because of all the freebies. However all those freebies are just allowing the homeless to stay in their addicted state, it is doing harm from them not help.
Homelessness predating fentanyl, heroin, meth, and coke says its probably not causal. A lot of people with mental problems end up self medicating with the drugs they can get. All those freebies are likely stopping some of these mentally ill people from stealing, or robbing to pay for food and drugs, or at least slowing them down.

Not sure how old you are but we used to have state run facilities that housed people that couldn't live on their own, and gave them other freebies. By most accounts it worked pretty well.

Reactions: OldSalty2