• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gold stars

Re: Gold stars

Look above your post and you will see the button "Rate This Topic". You just got a one star rating from me...
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do the little gold stars in a post heading mean?

41 </div></div>

popularity contest for threads.
ghey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do the little gold stars in a post heading mean?

41 </div></div>

From what I understand they were designed so only the booty-scratchin', mouth-breathers could see them.

What do they look like?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do the little gold stars in a post heading mean?

41 </div></div>

From what I understand they were designed so only the booty-scratchin', mouth-breathers could see them.

What do they look like? </div></div>

LMAO!

The number of gold stars represent how many days Shankster has successfully resisted wanking off to your thread. You'll note the system will not allow you to get more than 5.