• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Golden Ring 12-40x60mm HD

Oakridge

Private
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2009
I use to have a Leupold spotting scope like this but had to sell it about 10yrs ago. I thought it was great scope and liked the long eye relief because I wear glasses. Does anyone have any suggestions about a spotting scope that has eye relief similar to this. I have looked through various ones and can't see anything because the eye relief was so limited with my glasses.

Re: Golden Ring 12-40x60mm HD

Just bought the same scope a little while ago, the kit version. Love it.
ScottsPictures1836.jpg

I also bought the same kit and love it as well. I think someone is selling one for $1000 on the optics for sale board.

Ive heard that Leupold can do special orders for the HD version with a reticle, Mildot/TMR in it. Does anyone know if you have to order the unit from the factory new, or can one send in their own spotter and they put the reticle in it? Ive emailed Leupold over a week ago but havent had a reply yet.