• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Golf Balls

Re: Golf Balls

Can't wait to hear about the first dumbass who loads a live round.

I doubt it would do that much, but you never know.

Ill do it with your rifle
grin.gif

I wanna see a video of a hodgie getting drilled by one of these. Seriously how great would that be!!!!

I built a Coehorn-style mortar that fires golf balls about 400 yds, with 2-3dram scoops of Fg. Police came looking for me when an illegal immigrant was found dead in the next town--coroner said it was a perfect Hole-in-Juan. Well that's half true....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xs hedspace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I built a Coehorn-style mortar that fires golf balls about 400 yds, with 2-3dram scoops of Fg. Police came looking for me when an illegal immigrant was found dead in the next town--coroner said it was a perfect Hole-in-Juan. Well that's half true.... </div></div>
LMFAO!!!!!

I've always wanted to get one of those, a few hundred golf balls, and go hide off a green and fill the area around the hole with so many balls that when the golfers come up they can't find theirs and get pissed.

Damn greenskeeper at the local course wouldn't let me try it out on the course--might damage the greens. Sorta like a 400 yd 9-iron shot. Tried it out on a pond, lots of pissed off ducks taking off about 400 yds away. Only took 3 shots, left before the police showed up. Asked a retired sheriff's deputy what they could charge me with, he said,"They'll think of SOMETHING"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xs hedspace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I built a Coehorn-style mortar that fires golf balls about 400 yds, with 2-3dram scoops of Fg. Police came looking for me when an illegal immigrant was found dead in the next town--coroner said it was a perfect Hole-in-Juan. Well that's half true.... </div></div>

That was funny, still laughing after signing in to reply

Meh... Bowling ball mortar.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YqCQl4GyZ8 "></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YqCQl4GyZ8 " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>