• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment GONE! 143 ELD-X in stock!

Has anyone dealt with this place before? Never heard of them till now.

I just placed an order for 2 boxes.
got a confirmation email and receipt

never heard of them but what the heck... bought 100 to try out in my 6.5 prc. i saw the shipping charge but didn't see their $5 handling charge on top until i got the order email.

i also ordered the berger 156 eol hunter bullets elsewhere. interesting to see how all these do accuracy-wise and animal-wise. prob just deer and deer-sized game so prob doesn't matter too too much.

That’s weird. I noticed earlier that it would show in stock, then out of stock, then in stock. Back and forth. So I called them to ask what the deal was and if they actually had these in hand. I was told their inventory tracking system was having trouble keeping up and was lagging and all the ELD-X’s were long gone and sold. But on the positive side, at least someone answered the phone.

crap, same here, said oversold and reversing credit card charges...

oh well at least they got on it quickly

Just checked my email. Got an “Awaiting Shipment” status update! Sounds too good to be true.

Well it said they had them in stock when i bought some but if I click on order status in the Email confirmation they sent me it says order cancelled!

They are a local shop for me... we jokingly call them the PowderNazi. They are okay guys. They will definitely charge you more if they can. Used to be able to buy online and pick up in store...but that was too much work for them. They conveniently added a $5 "handling" charge ... pretty dumb since they are already charging over retail.

If you guys feel any better, the Powder Nazi cut my order in half....probably thought I shouldnt get as many as I did.

Last edited: