• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories GONE!!!!6.5cm 144 SMK in stock at spark munition $90 for 50

I bought 250 as well and I’m excited to try them out. I’ll chrono them too.

This 144 smk is what PRIME used to replace the Xmas 130 smk group buy until they could get more 130s. G1 BC is .55 length is 1.315".
Here's the box data from prime, peterson brass, smk info is on sierra's website. DIdn't know Spark and Prime were partners, good.
Haven't shot a box yet, waiting on another barrlled action to arrive next week. PRIME still has plans to deliver the 130 recipe in summer to group buy folks, not sure if surplus will be available at that time, fingers crossed.
1613220577939.png

Not sure why the HTTP shows 142

I bought 500, I know nothing about the 144SMK but after tax and shipping it was less than $2 a round. Not to mention I’ll have 500 pieces of Peterson brass after they are shot. I’ve never used Peterson but I hear they are some of the best.

This 144 smk is what PRIME used to replace the Xmas 130 smk group buy until they could get more 130s. G1 BC is .55 length is 1.315".
Here's the box data from prime, peterson brass, smk info is on sierra's website. DIdn't know Spark and Prime were partners, good.
Haven't shot a box yet, waiting on another barrlled action to arrive next week. PRIME still has plans to deliver the 130 recipe in summer to group buy folks, not sure if surplus will be available at that time, fingers crossed.
View attachment 7555010
Yeah, Prime went to Spark to make their ammo after the RUAG/Prime legal debacle.

I couldnt get checked out on the Prime sale. This will work for now to ease my anxiety over going to the range and enjoying shooting what I have.

This is a great deal. It shoots lights out in my rifle. Way to go Spark Munitions.

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up 250 last night and it's aleady shipped. Shoulda bought more!

FYI...I just called Spark about my order as there was a change from UPS to FedEx. They said there was an issue with their local USP hub, that orders were going to be shipped out thru FedEx. Guy was super nice to talk to about shipping.

FYI...I just called Spark about my order as there was a change from UPS to FedEx. They said there was an issue with their local USP hub, that orders were going to be shipped out thru FedEx. Guy was super nice to talk to about shipping.
Yea, my tracking number and info in email was all for fedex. Still super fast shipping.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Just posting since I had selected UPS, then it showed FedEx. In my area there is a FedEx location/hub that's not being proficient at shipping to say the least.

My wife works for UPS, but i get ammo shipped thru both. Usually no problems with either one. I think i might have gotten the last 250 rnds the other day. Shortly after i ordered it showed out of stock . Be glad when i get my FFL so i can get wholesale pricing.

Guys, thank you all for the support. Our company has worked themselves ragged since the madness started and these are what keep morale and our guys going.
You folks are awesome. Thank you and please thank your team. I’m now a life- long customer.

I am “Team Spark” from here on out. I’ve also started letting all my former Spec Ops brethren know if they don’t already. There’s still some true “America” out there after all......Appreciate you

Thank you! The threads linked in our work group chat and they're all smiles today.

Eager to see you guys send some down range!

Look forward to trying the 500 out I bought!

You should consider the possibility of giving SH members a heads up when ammo is dropping. You can rest assured that most on this group are sending it down range and not flipping it. I will have extra funds in a few weeks and I can certainly use more 6.5 when my new rifle comes in the next month or so.

Thanks again!

Look forward to trying the 500 out I bought!

You should consider the possibility of giving SH members a heads up when ammo is dropping. You can rest assured that most on this group are sending it down range and not flipping it. I will have extra funds in a few weeks and I can certainly use more 6.5 when my new rifle comes in the next month or so.

Thanks again!
I can give you guys a shout! We try to be in the shadows as far as pushing ammunition on forums and groups. We try not to be "used car salesman" type.. But, I have no qualms shouting out when stuff is dropping.