• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos gone

Re: My DPMS LR-308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bioyatexas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Think only thing I need now is Badger Ordnance Stabilizer free float.
</div></div>

if i had a nickel for every time i said "only thing i need now"...i could have bought another upper already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bioyatexas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Think only thing I need now is Badger Ordnance Stabilizer free float.
</div></div>

if i had a nickel for every time i said "only thing i need now"...i could have bought another upper already. </div></div>

I know that feeling very well!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bioyatexas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Think only thing I need now is Badger Ordnance Stabilizer free float.
</div></div>

if i had a nickel for every time i said "only thing i need now"...i could have bought another upper already. </div></div>

I know that feeling very well! </div></div>

+1 Yeah no kidding.

If you give that upper an oil bath the anodizing may look darker afterwards..I'd try it out. Hope it shoots better than it looks lol, I'm just teasing anyway.

Few questions for you...
Who did your muzzle?
How's the 1 in 10 shoot and what do you shoot through it?
Is your coating from DPMS real soft? Mine feels super soft and will flake easily but doesn't bother me bc it's gonna be getting a camo job soon.

How well does that brake work for you? Have you shot without it? Nice rifle Bioyatexas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bioyatexas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shot with it, and without it. there is a little reduction in recoil. Being a gas gun recoil is not bad anyways. I am looking for a break similar to the barrett
only smaller of course, and stainless would be nice. </div></div>

Look at J&T Distributing "Double Star" I think they have a break similar to the Barret but smaller. Look at their online pdf catalog. They have excellent customer service also.

check out the JP recoil eliminator. I just got mine in the mail last week. Really nice stuff. It really lives up to the name.

Do you like that magpul stock? i've been debating if i should spend the $255 for one or just buy more bullets...

thank you bioyatexas, i'll probably be getting one then... anything is better than the A2 stock but that's just my opinion.