• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good 20 inch barrle

nate220

Private
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2012
Farmington NM
Looking to buy a 20 inch barrle to convert my 16 into a cool sass any thoughts on witch company to get a barrle that's good that's not going to be more then an arm and leg

Re: Good 20 inch barrle

I saw your other thread talking about a M&P, so if you are looking for a 5.56/.223 caliber barrel, check out BCM.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-20-SA...r%20brl%201.htm

If that is what you want, honestly, I wouldn't wait. Everything BCM is going quick and you're risking not being able to find something comparable for days, weeks, etc. Having said that, there may be other things out there, but they won't last long either (e.g., Centurion, Rainier, White Oak).

Well I just don't want to pay out the ass for something that is not that much of an improvement

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rcmigpilot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lothar Walther makes some of the best barrels around, and they're not priced too bad either.

Lothar Walther Barrels </div></div>

YES THIS^^^^

They also supply Barrels to a lot of the Big Name Custom Shops like GAP and Larue Tactical for their OBR line of Rifles!

Their Barrels also comes with Matching BCG as well FWIW!