• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Good (Best) RF Binoculars.

Caymanboy

Probie
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2020
Ft Lauderdale
www.parkeryacht.com
I did a search and didn't really find what I was looking for.
Looking for the (best) good RF Binoculars for 1000yrd plus.
I don't want or need ballistics, or Bluetooth. I just want a good (great) pair of binocs that can range consistently on small targets at 800-1000yrds +.
Steel and other.
Swarovski and/or-----?

CB

+3 for the vectors

290D0D5F-3A58-41BB-A48F-BF38CA2AC9C7.jpeg

Been using the Leica Geovid 15x56 for about 10 years. Pretty damn good.

Last edited:
Best glass is Swarovski or Leica. Of those two, Leica is the best RF. There's several models to choose from. Any of those would serve you.

If you didn't want to spend that kind of money, the Sig Kilo3000 are very good RF, maybe better than Leica, and the glass is still very good but not on par with Swarovski or Leica.

First hand experience with all these.

Since you said 1000+ yards id stay away from the swaro el range binos. The glass is awesome but the range Finder isn’t nearly consistent or reliable well past 1000 yards. The Leica on the other hand work perfect in every way. Haven’t tried the victory rf yet. Sold my swaros and bought the leica hd-b 3000 and couldn’t be happier. I don’t use the ballistics. I just wanted great glass and a great range Finder

vector 23 for ranging

if we're talking best for ranging and spotting, it doesnt exist yet
15x56
LRF to 5k
etched milling reticle

Reactions: Steel head
Leica 3200.coms.You can turn all the Bluetooth and ballistics off if you want.

20210121_150825.jpg

Some people don't think the retinal cycle be like it is, but it do.

WP isn't any more clear and doesn't allow you to see more than GP. It's an illusion simply because its brighter to the eye, thats all.

You're actually at a disadvantage with WP as the eyes' rods and cones pick it up as a brighter light and greatly delay your natural night vision from returning.

Want to know what an idiot test to NV SME's is? Someone asking for PVS31s with WP tubes.

Some people don't think the retinal cycle be like it is, but it do.

WP isn't any more clear and doesn't allow you to see more than GP. It's an illusion simply because its brighter to the eye, thats all.

You're actually at a disadvantage with WP as the eyes' rods and cones pick it up as a brighter light and greatly delay your natural night vision from returning.

Want to know what an idiot test to NV SME's is? Someone asking for PVS31s with WP tubes.

Was that justification from the king of poors?Did not expect to hear a bunch of poor people speak come from you. Your peasants, maybe. But not you.

You get the vaccine recently? I’m sending help. Something ain’t right with you.

• Haha
Reactions: hic28