• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Good company for ar15 80% lowers

Grizzdude

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2011
sites.google.com
I'm looking into building an ar-15 using a 80% machined lower, there's a ton of companies I'm not sure what is the best for my buck. Any recommendations ?

I milled an 80% .308 lower by Juggernaut. It's only 6061 billet, I hear the 7075 is easier to mill. Took me about 4 hours. Replaced my DPMS Panther lower. When I pull the trigger, the hammer falls and sets off the primer so I guess I did it right! :) desert warrior products dot com

I milled an 80% .308 lower by Juggernaut. It's only 6061 billet, I hear the 7075 is easier to mill. Took me about 4 hours. Replaced my DPMS Panther lower. When I pull the trigger, the hammer falls and sets off the primer so I guess I did it right! :) desert warrior products dot com

Here anything good about advanced rifles?

I have a hellfire billet they make small and large frame. I have not milled mine yet but the guy I bought it from has done several and he had nothing but good things to say.

If you lived in a place like I do (CA) and had to deal with our firearms laws you would understand. They sell 5.56 and .308 "paper weights" at the local survival store. I don't have any but they are rather popular out here.