• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good dawg/Good officer

I had a friend of mine thought the same thing during a call for a loose Pit, the dog trotted up to him and let him pet him. About ten seconds later and with no instigation on my friend's part or warning from the animal, he was putting a .45 in the dog's head while it was latched onto his forearm. He was a dog lover too, hated that shoot but knew it was necessary (obviously).

Glad this one worked out, virtually every cop out there would rather contain an animal than shoot it, but most often those that are shot are for good cause.

If you don't fear them, don't startle them and appear to like them, a lot of bigger dogs will be very friendly as long as they are not specifically trained / beaten to be mean, or have something actually wrong with their brains.

I have an American Bully, he is solid muscle with a huge mouth.

And he is the biggest pussy ever.

Zero aggression. My two year old lays right in the middle of him.

CE074B61-832E-45B9-861D-4787A1ABF34F.jpeg
C04B89B7-E8A7-4D18-A3D6-3449434698A3.jpeg