• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Good Deals Thread

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Just sharing some good deals as I cruise the webs.

Sig Bundle - Scope and Rangefinder - $300 (CLOSED)
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/optic...alue-pack.html

Smith & Wesson Breach Boots on WOOT!
https://sport.woot.com/plus/smith-we...ef=sp_cnt_wp_6

See a good deal? Post it up.
If this does well we'll look at making it stick.
Also, remember to browse the Site Vendors sections for deals from the good people who help to keep the lights on here.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/forum/sniper-s-hide-vendors

Last edited:
You got me hard for a sec Tucker. That Sig combo is showing 600.
Subscribed.

My 5 yr old daughter has the stocking Veer posted in old school woodland camo. She was very stoked when she got it!
Need to hop on Amazon and order her a flag patch and name patch.

I dont have a link, optics planet was running Vortex Viper HD 10x42 binos at $399 plus some discounts.

Just bought a Level 2 tactical stocking for each kid.

Dumb as the gear is all probably cheap Chinese shit but the kids will have fun with it and the shovel should be good enough for them to dig cat holes in the woods when we go camping.

They will have fun with it and my wife will be like "WTF?"

I wish they came in Coyote....Ranger green is just so...Sherriff.

Last edited:
[h=1]Federal American Eagle 5.56mm NATO Ammo 62 Grain FMJ On Stripper Clips in Ammo Can 420 Rounds[/h]
3014.jpg

Rebate AvailableRECEIVE $.05 OFF PER ROUND - $400.00 MAX
$139.99
Free Shipping!
- select -Case of 420 (1 Box of 420) - Free Shipping
AVAILABLE : 99+ IN STOCK

That's a helluva deal on Green Tip.

got a flyer from ( sportsman warehouse ) today . If your a Savage Arms Fan . ?

they have the BA Stelth's 10/110 models up on sale . ( 749-$ for 6.5 Creed. ) and . ( 999-$ for .300 WM ) and. ( 1099-$ for the 338 LM )

Be a great Uncle- get the nieces and nephews a box of 22

call the local scoutmaster, give them a box of ammo

Be a good dad, since you are buying 10 boxes for yourself... get some for the kids too [h=1]3330 Round Case - 22 LR Winchester 36 Grain Copper Hollow Point High Velocity Ammo - 22LR333HP[/h]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"933","width":"700","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/VK9qdoY.jpg"}[/IMG2]

aircraftmechanicshirts.com

Before you ask why would I buy a $39.99 barrel for my AR, I ask you questions two -

if is shoots great, do you care what it costs?

if it does not shoot great, do you have a dedicated 22LR upper for your AR?
(22LR bullet lube makes a mess of the gas port). If you don’t have a 22 LR upper, here is a $40 barrel
now you need a cheap upper receiver and a .22 conversion kit from Santa

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this Sparc/PMAG deal when I get home. I want my scope back off the 5.56 and back on the 25-06 where it belongs. A few extra Mags never hurt no one, right?

kit_sparc_and_pmags_2_.jpg

thats a good deal 1J. Same RD is same price at other popular vendors. Too many mags is not possible.

That said, my new binoculars I snagged from optics planet arrived today. Cant wait to get em out and use them a bit.

thats a good deal 1J. Same RD is same price at other popular vendors. Too many mags is not possible.

That said, my new binoculars I snagged from optics planet arrived today. Cant wait to get em out and use them a bit.

Found the same Sparc for like 149.00 on eBay so now I'm torn a tad. Take the PSA deal and save bout 50.00 bucks on pmags. Hmphf. Rationalizing that the other 50.00 bucks or so could go towards ammo. anyhow, so what Bino's did ya get? I'll tell ya, the Zeiss I picked up (10x42) are a pleasure on the eyes for extended glassing. I'm very impressed.

I got the deal from Optics Planet on the Vortex Viper HD. They became back ordered due to order volume and I had to wait a bit. They offered the Zeiss at the same price. I decided to wait for these. I was going to buy Diamondbacks for regular price ($230ish) before next hunting season as my binoculars are too large to comfortably keep in a chest harness at my size.Then I was able to get these for 50% more vx more than 2x the price. No brainer for me.

Get the mags for $5 each. then buy more ammo after Christmas! seriously nice to have a crap ton of mags. I have 2-3 boxes of just AR mags and I don't even love to shoot my AR......

Found the same Sparc for like 149.00 on eBay so now I'm torn a tad. Take the PSA deal and save bout 50.00 bucks on pmags. Hmphf. Rationalizing that the other 50.00 bucks or so could go towards ammo. anyhow, so what Bino's did ya get? I'll tell ya, the Zeiss I picked up (10x42) are a pleasure on the eyes for extended glassing. I'm very impressed.

Reload all that brass lying in the bed of your truck

London Bridge Trading has large kit bags on sale for $79 until noon Friday; OD green, Multicam and black in stock.

That's a pretty slick deal on the London Bridge bags. I've just never seen the advantage to those big bulky flight bags. Have some of y'all found them to be awesome and I'm just missing it?

That's a pretty slick deal on the London Bridge bags. I've just never seen the advantage to those big bulky flight bags. Have some of y'all found them to be awesome and I'm just missing it?

Me personally, not so much for traveling as for keeping essentials organized in the back of the car, especially this time of year when blanket and sleeping bag joins the mix for possible snowy trips. For travel, I use a LBT rolling duffel I got on a similar deal, I think for $99 a couple years back. Get on their mailing list and if eligible (for those other than Bogey whom I know is), get on their mil/first responder discount account too, especially for anyone in the market for plate carriers as theirs is one of the best and they run some sick deals on those from time to time.

Me personally, not so much for traveling as for keeping essentials organized in the back of the car, especially this time of year when blanket and sleeping bag joins the mix for possible snowy trips. For travel, I use a LBT rolling duffel I got on a similar deal, I think for $99 a couple years back. Get on their mailing list and if eligible (for those other than Bogey whom I know is), get on their mil/first responder discount account too, especially for anyone in the market for plate carriers as theirs is one of the best and they run some sick deals on those from time to time.

Using it as vehicle storage makes a lot more sense. Every once in a while coming through ATL or DXB I'd see some first-contract 5.11 commando lugging one of those things around and it just looked miserable. I've destroyed a few rolling duffels, but now that I'm not trying to roll it across limestone/granite from the HLZ to a Pax terminal I may try another one. I went to carry-on only the last few years I was over and haven't checked a bag since.

On the $$$ side....CDNN is selling the Sig P220 Super Match Elite for $999....They were going for $1460
https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer...l#.WjE8IjKZPBI

$$
I know I'm going to regret posting this but..... The Arcteryx Outlet Store in Castle Rock,CO sells their military apparel (LEAF). Their LEAF inventory is at a 30% discount on an already discounted price. Still not cheap but a hell of a lot better than retail.
https://www.outletsatcastlerock.com/...yx/2138874927/

$
CMC Triggers
https://blitzkriegtactical.com/?view=store&prodID=276

Last edited:
Yeah no shit.
I'm in 14yrs and 270,000 miles. Still running great.
Of course it's diesel...

If it didn't have the multiple issues it does I'd keep it. I've lost all confidence in it and the lake on the floor boards doesn't help. 2ndamendfan has been a big help with my trek for new wheels.

Only one left at this awesome price. Buddy has one and they're awesome.

818Op41msWL._SL1500_.jpg

McMillan rifle stocks that are in stock on their website are 25% off and free shipping with the promo code “SANTA.”