• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good evening everyone!

davidsaidwhat

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2023
Louisiana
Yeah, shoulda done this a month ago. I'm a forum member elsewhere, know better, and I just jumped in.

Current USPSA and Steel Challenge shooter looking for something different. Bought a B14R and am currently outfitting it with all of the necessary (and I use that term very loosely) gear needed to compete (i.e. look cool to the guys at the range). We don't have to hold over with pistols or PCCs, so I'm here to learn about all of the things that short range speed shooting is not.

So far, everyone had been great. Look forward to expanding my knowledge with this group.

David

Reactions: DustBun
Welcome from Ocala, FL.

Was stationed at England AFB in Alexandria before it closed. Just returned to Ocala from the thriving metropolis of Sikes, LA Wednesday evening. It was a short visit.

Welcome from Ocala, FL.

Was stationed at England AFB in Alexandria before it closed. Just returned to Ocala from the thriving metropolis of Sikes, LA Wednesday evening. It was a short visit.
Thanks!

I had to look that city up. That literally is the definition of middle of nowhere. Been all around it, never crossed through that middle area before.

Reactions: DustBun
Thanks!

I had to look that city up. That literally is the definition of middle of nowhere. Been all around it, never crossed through that middle area before.
You got that right. That is where Mrs. DustBun is from. Her high school graduating class was 11. 😂

Reactions: davidsaidwhat