• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Good Flix on Net Flix

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    Wind River... Western motif lost Native American Girl and revenge epic

Unlocked..CIA double cross drama

I've actually enjoyed The Punisher, I do take exception to the anti-NRA narrative.
    I've been watching The Mist, but I bore easily and quit watching it, the same with Flash.
    Odd Thomas is actually a fun flick.
    The Defenders was pretty good and both the wife and I enjoyed Iron Fist, though they portrayed him a very whiny.

Same, i tried to go to vikings afterwards and couldn't stand it. Was surprised how much i liked the Last Kingdom.

Yea i tried watching the first 2 episodes of vikings but it couldnt keep my attention. Gunna force myself to sit through the first season to maybe get through a crappy start. Idk.

Im a fan of Vikings, I'll have to check out the Last Kingdom.
    I'm sad to see Longmire is done, loved that show. I'm enjoying Dark Matter currently and will be catching the recently release season of Frontier once I am done.

The 6th & last season of "Longmire" just started. 10 new episodes, I'm going to have to pace myself & ration them out......

For those of y'all that enjoyed The Last Kingdom, it's based on a book series by Bernard Cornwell. He's one of my favorite historical writers and puts HUGE research into most of his series. He's best known for the Sharp's Rifles books, but the Saxon tales featuring Utred, and the Archer books featuring the battle of Agincourt are positively phenomenal. On a level of I'm not leaving the house to go fishing because I can't put this book down phenomenal.

Frontier I and II

Just started this myself and its not bad so far. About half way through S1.

Ive been tempted to start reading the last kingdoms books. As usual i expect they are better than the show but have you read them yet Bogeybrown?

Im a fan of Vikings, I'll have to check out the Last Kingdom.
    I'm sad to see Longmire is done, loved that show. I'm enjoying Dark Matter currently and will be catching the recently release season of Frontier once I am done.[

The Last Kingdom has turned out to be a pretty good series. Season one is in the past & I’ll start season two in the next day or 2.

Lucky Logan....laughed hard...maybe U need to have lived in the south, but it was funny and surprising stars in it like Daniel Craig who plays a WV redneck and Hillary Swank and FBI agent.