• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Good gunsmith in AL

Watch_this71

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
Columbus, Ga
I'm needing a good "smith" to fit my threaded barrel to my MC Operator. Any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks

Re: Good gunsmith in AL

You aren't far from Georgia, Columbus. I think John Harrison wouldn't be too far of a drive for you. He's close to Atlanta.

Lee.

There's a guy down in Greenville that's top notch

Greenville, AL 36037. Phone: (334) 382-6898 http://www.colemanrifles.com

His name is Mickey Coleman. Not sure what all type work he does but may be worth a try. I do know they can build some great shooting rifles.

There is also the AMMO DUMP down the Clanton, AL The owner/smith's name is William his # is 205-755-1320.

Hope this helps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's a guy down in Greenville that's top notch

Greenville, AL 36037. Phone: (334) 382-6898 http://www.colemanrifles.com

His name is Mickey Coleman. Not sure what all type work he does but may be worth a try. I do know they can build some great shooting rifles.

There is also the AMMO DUMP down the Clanton, AL The owner/smith's name is William his # is 205-755-1320.

Hope this helps </div></div>
The guy who does the action work/ barreling work at Mickey's ( Chris Self)is a friend of mine. He is a master machinist and puts every measurement dead on. everything he does at Coleman Rifles shoots like a laser. I also don't know any shop with a quicker turn around time. PM me and I'll give You His Phone# at his shop. He can help You out with advise.

Yes I know Chris also. He does top notch work and is a great guy to work with.