• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Guy With Gun

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    Ok @Tucker301 You've taken your show on the road? God love ya. :LOL:

Massachusetts man, 65, clings to hood of SUV on turnpike in suspected road-rage incident

WILD VIDEO: Good guy with gun makes driver pull over as man clings to hood

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachu...d-on-turnpike-in-suspected-road-rage-incident

A gun-wielding good Samaritan brought a harrowing road rage incident to a safe end, reportedly stopping a driver who'd been racing through Massachusetts -- with a 65-year-old man clinging to the hood of his SUV.
    An unidentified person ordered Mark Fitzgerald, 37, at gunpoint out of his SUV, allowing Richard Kamrowski to climb down from the car unscathed, police said.
    “The SUV driver ultimately came to a stop, we believe with the intervention of some good Samaritans, and was taken into custody by responding troopers,” Massachusetts State Police spokesman David Procopio said.
    Investigators said Kamrowski and Fitzgerald had been exchanging insurance information after a minor sideswipe on I-90 Saturday afternoon when they started to argue.
    The encounter escalated when Fitzgerald suddenly tried to drive away, and Kamrowski, who was in the path of the vehicle, jumped on the hood of the Infiniti, state troopers said.
    “I thought he was going to run over me and, I don’t know, I don’t think he stopped, he just kept going fast then slow, fast then slow trying to get me to slide off, and I wasn’t getting off the car,” Kamrowski told Boston 25 News.
    DRUNK DRIVER CRUISED THE WRONG WAY ON HIGHWAY FOR 17 MILES, COPS SAY
    Police said Fitzgerald continued to drive for 2 to 3 miles, reaching speeds as high as 70 mph with Kamrowski clinging to the hood.
    Alarmed drivers tried -- and failed -- to get Fitzgerald to stop before the gun-toting mystery person finally brought the SUV to a halt, troopers added.
    CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
    Fitzgerald didn't answer questions from reporters Friday. He was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, among other counts, while Kamrowski was charged with disorderly conduct.
    Both men were expected to face a judge Monday.

Local news, I live in the Boston area, is shockingly giving the CC holder good press.

Last time something similar happened they tried the CC holder in the press.

http://archive.boston.com/news/loca...ker_killed_at_massachusetts_general_hospital/

The cynic in me thinks the present good guy, and he is a good guy, is getting favorable press because of a slight accent and a surname associated with immigration from certain areas.

It sucks that I suspect the media would only see the positives of his action in order to promote another of their agendas.

Reactions: 1J04
    If a couple of tards want to do tard stuff, why should I get involved? I would have minded my own business.

Up there it is surprising they did not charge him with brandishing.

Stacy aint too good at gripping a pistol, but I'd let her grip my pecker.

401px-TJS4E13_04.jpg

Cagney and Lacy could grip a pistol, but I'd still take Stacy any day and twice on Sunday... literally.

I think it would have been a little difficult to sort out exactly who the bigger idiot was in that scenario.

As for Stacy and her grip, I once ran across a park ranger somewhere on a mountain top in NC who would have gotten umpteen likes in the Motivational Picture thread. I confessed to her that I had littered, all over the park, and that I should probably be placed in cuffs immediately... maybe even taken down so voluminous was the garbage spread.

I didn't have much luck with that. But I tried.

I think it would have been a little difficult to sort out exactly who the bigger idiot was in that scenario.

As for Stacy and her grip, I once ran across a park ranger somewhere on a mountain top in NC who would have gotten umpteen likes in the Motivational Picture thread. I confessed to her that I had littered, all over the park, and that I should probably be placed in cuffs immediately... maybe even taken down so voluminous was the garbage spread.

I didn't have much luck with that. But I tried.
    I had the same type run in with a dental hygienist, she was gorgeous, I'd eat a whole sleeve of Oreos before going in to have her clean my teeth so I'd get extra time.

Reactions: oneshot86