• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Volkswagen Refused to Help IL Police Locate Kidnapped Boy Because Car GPS Subscription Was Expired

Because that’s the same as rescuing an innocent kid who may be in serious danger.

Now I'm a supporter of police but even I know that it's part of a policeman job to lie to get information out of people. So it seems entirely possible that the clerk who heard this story thought it to be just another scam.

Can someone explain to me why the same people hating Liberty safe are hating VW?

Reactions: Short-bus
Now I'm a supporter of police but even I know that it's part of a policeman job to lie to get information out of people. So it seems entirely possible that the clerk who heard this story thought it to be just another scam.

Can someone explain to me why the same people hating Liberty safe are hating VW?

I thought we were supposed to hate VW because of it's NAZI connections.

I thought we were supposed to hate VW because of it's NAZI connections.
Don’t tell Bender, but about the only group that can’t be hated, because of their Nazi connection, are the Jewish.

nope

still not a valid reason for the govt to be able to have your info at will. If you don't think that the govt would use that info to track any and all people they thought 'were a threat' then you have another think coming.

It's bad enough that they have each and every firearm sale in their databases for 'when the time comes.' Despite that same database being illegal for them to posses. Here's the spin from the anti-s

M

nope

still not a valid reason for the govt to be able to have your info at will. If you don't think that the govt would use that info to track any and all people they thought 'were a threat' then you have another think coming.

It's bad enough that they have each and every firearm sale in their databases for 'when the time comes.' Despite that same database being illegal for them to posses. Here's the spin from the anti-s

M

Somehow, I don't think you understood his post.

Reactions: hlee
nope

M
Lack of sarcasm font strikes again. Yes, we are on the same page. Please see my first post in this thread…

Somehow, I don't think you understood his post.
I don't think you've thought this through

Help! We have a kidnapped child!

OK here's your gps data

What's up next?
Help we have a gun owner that we think is dangerous. Where is he?

Help! we have an insurrectionist that was in DC on 6Jan. Where is he?

Help! We have a white nationalist militia we think are going to start trouble. Where are they?

Trusting the govt that they won't abuse their power is naive at best

M

Reactions: Short-bus
it's easy: [sarcasm] at the beginning and then [/sarcasm] at the end

M
My phone must be broken. I tried that three times. It doesn’t change the font. It just shows the bracketed text…

^^^ That’s sarcasm…

I don't think you've thought this through

Help! We have a kidnapped child!

OK here's your gps data

What's up next?
Help we have a gun owner that we think is dangerous. Where is he?

Help! we have an insurrectionist that was in DC on 6Jan. Where is he?

Help! We have a white nationalist militia we think are going to start trouble. Where are they?

Trusting the govt that they won't abuse their power is naive at best

M

1695053716910.png

Who buys a Volkswagen anyway...similar to Apple when they refused to unlock the phone of the active LA shooter a few years ago, citing customer privacy rights/company policy. Tim Cook should've hung the next day but didn't because of political contributions...no different for VW. SAD !

You realize that they couldn't open the phone? They didn't put in a back door into the system specifically so it can't be used against you.

If they had the capability, every single iOS device ends up compromised. That's what they were fighting against.