• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Good stock for a LE #4 Mk1

elwarpo

Still Learning...
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2011
North of Houston, TX
Have sportarized wood with a brass endplate on it now and am looking for something better. All I seem to find are cheap black plastic Monte Carlo stocks. Any other options out there?

sorry if I was not clear, looking for something aftermarket, but not cheap black plastic. Looking for a higher end stock/chassis.

Did they have any recommendations as to who might? Seems to me, I was pretty sure at one point Boyds made them, as I thought I remembered seeing the two piece stock.

Have sportarized wood with a brass endplate on it now and am looking for something better. All I seem to find are cheap black plastic Monte Carlo stocks. Any other options out there?

I have a set of aftermarket stocks ( Monte Carlo butt, matching forend set) unknown maker for a No4Mk1 or No5 I will sell. I pulled it off a sheltered early Savage No4Mk1 no * ;) to restore

Send me a pm with your email or phone number & I will reply with pictures.