• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Google at it again.....

fpgt72

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
This is really interesting, I just read an article that said Trump is setting up a 2024 VP debate website, and sure enough.
1692811763000.png

But when you search google for it no dice.
1692811821459.png

I was thinking for a while.....yea sure google is screwing with the search results.....well no doubt.

This morning I searched Biden fake names, and got the well this is a story that is developing, check your sources they may not be accurate or whatever. When I search now....totally different.

1692811752067.png

This tells me two different things, first this is well they don't really know what to do with "new" stories so burry them best you can. The other thing it tells me is.....is this finally getting to the tipping point with biden. Is it to the point where they just can't cover him anymore. Don't think so but who knows. And for the sake of argument this is the tipping point I do hope people remember who defended this guy for years.....I know most will not.

In closing to the "VP list", none of them.

Why anyone is using Google anymore is beyond me. Googles search results started being garbage for virtually anything I tried looking for years ago. Thankfully Brave Search works fairly well.

Also sensible chuckle from the website.

Why anyone is using Google anymore is beyond me. Googles search results started being garbage for virtually anything I tried looking for years ago. Thankfully Brave Search works fairly well.

Also sensible chuckle from the website.

Probably because it works. And the rare times it doesn't, Bing works.

Probably because it works. And the rare times it doesn't, Bing works.
It literally doesn't work for me most of the time. Google's results are paid results. Which means you miss a massive amount of links because it's all curated. Anyone who thinks Google "works" at this point is incredibly ill informed.