• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Google Wave

robertritz

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
Texas
So I am a techie and to be honest I love the low tech approach the forum has (At least low tech to my young eyes). That being said, I was wondering if y'all thought about starting a Google Wave setup.

For those who don't know what Google Wave is, it is very much like a hybrid forum/instant message application. However, it allows you to intelligently post pictures, links, and has a decent UI.

You can embed Google Buzz, so y'all could replace the shout box on the right or just make an extra section where people could come and go and share thoughts on a more live instantaneous level.

Just a thought. Thanks for the great site.

(Another idea would be to start a separate Google Wave area just to see how it pans out. I thought about doing this myself but I do not want to steal any business from this site.)

***Note: Google Buzz does not support ads, and I do not believe that it ever will, so just keep that in mind. This site is part of a business and I know y'all need to make money.