• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got an AIAX for Christmas!

Coloradocop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2010
Front Range of Colorado
The world of shooting just got a heck of a lot more interesting for me... My wonderful woman got me an Accuracy International AX260 for Christmas (as a surprise, thanks to the help of the folks at Mile High Shooting and one of my shooting buddies who helped her pick things out up there). Can't wait to get all set up for some shooting with this new rifle. Nothing says love like finding this under the Christmas tree:

(and, yes, she's gotta be totally crazy... 'cause this was WAY over our holiday budget... but in an incredible way, if I do say so myself)

Screw u!!!! Give me wife number she needs to be at menthal hospital... lol congrats mate.. my wife will never a grease for my firearms

Wowza! Ask her if the concept of reverse polygamy interests her. What a wonderful world, she's a keeper.

Did she at least video it when you ripped off the wrapping paper .

Nice rifle , congrats

Doesn't get much better than a rifle like that! Lucky man, I would love to see one of those under my tree.

Congrats. Would've loved to see the look on your face when you got it! Enjoy-you're about to enter a whole new level of shooting.

congrats that is brilliant. i have been waiting since may for mine here in Australia, so very lucky !

The world of shooting just got a heck of a lot more interesting for me... My wonderful woman got me an Accuracy International AX260 for Christmas (as a surprise, thanks to the help of the folks at Mile High Shooting and one of my shooting buddies who helped her pick things out up there). Can't wait to get all set up for some shooting with this new rifle. Nothing says love like finding this under the Christmas tree:

(and, yes, she's gotta be totally crazy... 'cause this was WAY over our holiday budget... but in an incredible way, if I do say so myself)

Awesome!!

Holy crap!! What a great surprise for you!

I can honestly say that I would never see one of those under the tree. Still, glad to see that someone did that well. Congrats.

Congrats! Makes my 50 pound bucket of drywall screws for the house I'm building look like... Well a bucket of drywall screws. Lol. She's a keeper for sure.

Wow, they are both keepers (rifle and wife). I can only imagine your surprise... what a Christmas!

SHIT! all i got was a wagon to help carry in firewood with(I have stitches in somewhere where I am restricted on how much I can lift so she got me one so she can keep slave driving me LOL)! You lucky SOB.

Last edited:
Too cool. Nice rifle!

I wonder what you got her.

A couple pairs of socks (J/K).

Well, she had really wanted a bedroom furniture set for a while (rather than continuing to live with the "fabulous" stuff I've had since college -- apparently women have standards?). So, I went all-out and got her the set she'd been eyeing as a surprise, thinking that I'd finally have the chance to pay her back for some of her other very generous gifts over the years... But, yeah, she went out there and AX'd me instead. So, she's still in the lead in this race.

I probably can't win in this game, but I'm a very happy loser at the moment :)

I got a coffee mug with the photos of my wife and kids. I can't complain. (But I still do.)

You'll shoot your eye out!!!
Sorry I've been watching a Christmas Story marathon with my 7 year old. Great gift by the way. For valentines you need to get her a new S&B so she can enjoy it with you. :)

You are one lucky guy to get a present like that, and one blessed man to have that wife.

For valentines you need to get her a new S&B so she can enjoy it with you. :)
That was already a birthday present. Buying an AI rifle without a scope is like a buying a car without a steering wheel. Not cool.

Anyway, the bf's a great guy and deserved it. 6 years later and he's stuck around through my horse habit. :) Thanks for the kind comments.

Last edited:
That was already a birthday present. Buying an AI rifle without a scope is like a buying a car without a steering wheel. Not cool.

Anyway, the bf's a great guy and deserved it. 6 years later and he's stuck around through my horse habit. :) Thanks for the kind comments.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the 'hide, dear!

With any luck you'll soon have a shooting habit (aside from just supporting mine in a most generous manner).

:)

EDITED TO ADD:

Amber (AKA Darkhorse84) went to bed tonight with the closing statement of: "We could probably combine both of our expensive habits and just shoot an Andalusian (horse)!"

Last edited: