• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Got my first 5.56, not an AR, a bullpup!

nudarkshadowl

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2013
Well, this thing followed me home from my LGS today. Along with the Eotech 512 for it...

Its a IWI Tavor in 5.56/.223. I didn't know this at the time, but apparently they can be somewhat easily converted to a 9mm as well. I should hopefully have a chance to get her out to the range tomorrow and I'll report back then. Overall, the rifle is very comfortable to shoulder and was surprisingly light. The weight being towards the rear really helps the balance of this gun. The trigger certainly isn't a "match" grade trigger, but it's not THAT bad. lol. It certainly does look pretty cool, or goofy depending on who you ask, but I like it. My safe is starting to look pretty futuristic with this thing and the Kriss Vector lol. :p

IMG_20131214_121414_zpsnr65rbgz.jpg

Last edited:
I am slowly becoming a fan of those bad boys, I just read an article on that weapon and it sounds great, curious how it is to shoot too.