• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my LTR today. **ETA- RR=WOW!!**

Re: Got my LTR today. Very impressed.

Managed to squeeze in about an hour and a half at the range today.

Have had ZERO time for working on any loads, so I just took some of the FGMM 168 grainers I got with the rifle.

In short, I am amazed. The seller told me it was zeroed with the FGMM and he wasnt lying. It wasnt shooting nice groups at 11 o'clock, it wasnt shooting nice groups at 7 o'clock, it was shooting a ragged 1/2" hole dead center of the bull.

I shot 2 back to back 5 shot, 1 ragged hole groups at 100. Then shot about an inch (didnt measure, in a hurry) at 200. Twice. Called it a day. Opening day of rifle is a week from today and I am just going to use the FGMM. Very impressed with the rifle. Couldnt be more pleased. And 10 lbs all up, makes me warm inside. LOL.

Only potential change is an optics upgrade to a 1.8-10 TPal, illuminated Mil scale GAP. Just because I want mil/mil and illumination.

Hydro556,

Once again you pushed me to build another.

IMG_0071.jpg

This is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, i love what youve done with this rifle! very sweet looking stick!

Paulus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LightFoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hydro556,

IMG_0071.jpg
</div></div>

What are your optic specs if you don't mind me asking? Glass, rings, and base?

It is a Nightforce F1 Mil/Mil 3.5-15x50, with the supplied rings which are the NF100UL's and a Nightforce 20MOA Base.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LightFoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hydro556,

IMG_0071.jpg
</div></div>

Excellent! Love that stock. Hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Tough to go back to carrying a 17-18lb M40 or similar once you see you can get by with about 65% of that.

Turned out great and I think you will like it even better if your new scope ever makes it.