• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got my Manner's T4A Today!

TalkingBush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Very nice work! It's a work of art. Pics will come soon.

What Larue Tactical adapter worked for the Atlas V8 No Clamp on a picatinny rail?

Where is the best place to buy a Surgeon DBM?

Re: Got my Manner's T4A Today!

There is Surgeon DBM for sale right now in the EE

My atlas has the screws, the quick release seemed overkill to me, really how often to do need to swap the bipod to another weapon, save the money, did your new stock come with a rail already, I did a how to in the gunsmithing section if not.

The T4A is nice.

I'm with 427, the QR bipod mount is a little much. The Atlas ataches with two screws, not that big of a deal to swap around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The T4A is nice.

I'm with 427, the QR bipod mount is a little much. The Atlas ataches with two screws, not that big of a deal to swap around. </div></div>

Swapping is not the issue for me. I have the QD on both my Atlas bipods as I often take the bipod off during matches to adjust for positions/sling use. If you are getting the QD, skip the ARMS and get the ADM.