• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

got my t5a!

jdulaney

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2012
brookland, ar
Now just waiting on barrel
2013-02-07_09-20-23_790.jpg

Re: got my t5a!

Justin what was your wait time? I assume that is the molded-in camo, correct? What camo color is that? I'm waiting on my barrel right now and will be ordering stock once barrel comes in.

Looks good, that's a pretty fast turn around. I orderd the t4a/w mini chassis with the same camo and it was about 16 weeks until I recived it.

Nice rifle man. I also ordered a T4A back in dec and I have yet to receive it, I can hardly wait anymore.

thanks guys, soon as i get the barrel on and everything cerakoted, i will put up some more pics

Nice man!

A stock is next in line for my build.

Looking forward to updates on this stick!

Shoot Straight,
Josh

I just picked up my T5A and sent it to my smith, i got in in coyote tan and love it!

What camo is that and how do you like it? dose it look messy or is in smoothed into the stock, ive always wanted to try a manners camo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rtc111</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just picked up my T5A and sent it to my smith, i got in in coyote tan and love it!

What camo is that and how do you like it? dose it look messy or is in smoothed into the stock, ive always wanted to try a manners camo.</div></div> It is desert camo and i love it. it is smoothed into the stock. i really like all there camo patterns