• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Got my Templar Archangel!!!

parkze17

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2011
Parker, PA United States
After what seemed like and eternity I got to finally pick up my can this morning. Now I just need to get out and see how she performs. Maybe tomorrow afternoon. It looks fantastic and I am sure it will perform very well. Cant wait!

You will love it. I had mine out this afternoon and I would be lost without it anymore.

I shot mine for the first time last weekend, very little poi change, I run a m24 contour barrel. I loved it!

Shot My Ark-30 on a rem700 AAC 16" 308 this weekeng, Same here very little POI shift, This thing ROCKS!

What suppressor covers are yall running? I got an Armageddon suppressor cover (Suppressor Cover - TBAC 30P1 and all 1.5" x 9" Suppressors) for my Archangel and have had pretty bad issues with mirage. 15-20 shot strings over 10-15 minutes made the sight picture horrible. It was particularly bad two weeks ago at a 1000yd club match where after 10-12 shots I had to back down my S&B 5-25x down to ~15x to not have the target shiver like a chihuahua in Antarctica.

Are yall having the same issues? If not, what're you doing to mitigate this?

Good for you man, I know it was a long wait. Mine is being held hostage at the shop while I wait for my stamp. Keep this updated as you get out with her.