• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Got my Vortex Razor Spotter today.

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
Got it today. Scott at LibertyOptics is always great about getting stuff out quick.

Initial inspection was very positive. Other than the stay-on case. Not really impressed with it. I think the case I had on my Kowa was superior, seemed more fitted.

Took it out back and looked around a bit with the 30X Mil eyepiece. Glass seems excellent. Image was nice and bright. Will do a more thorough check of everything tomorrow at the range. Here are a couple pictures. Tried to get the reticle, but couldnt really get a good image. In reality, it is very sharp. I think I am really going to like it when spotting for others.

VortexSpotter002.jpg
VortexSpotter012.jpg
VortexSpotter001.jpg
VortexSpotter010.jpg
VortexSpotter008.jpg
VortexSpotter007.jpg

Re: Got my Vortex Razor Spotter today.

damnit!!! I cant see the pics from work!!

That is not the "stay-on" case. that is the standard case. Great for transport or general spotter protection. The "stay on" case is black neoprene rubber, methinks you likee much better
grin.gif

I didnt realize there was a better case. I need one.

Please PM me and we will get it taken care of.

I am absolutely glad I went with this spotter. LOVE the reticle. Makes the spotter so much more useful. I have only used it a little, but the glass quality is amazing. Vortex is a great company. Really offers higher quality per dollar than anything I have tried.

Will try the 20-60 eyepiece this weekend.