• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Got the Bushnell XRS mounted up and ready to play!

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
Got the new XRS all mounted up and ready for action! It's raining right now, and it will be tomorrow so it looks like i'll end up going to the public range to zero the scope. I bore sighted it down the street at a street lamp so shouldn't be too far off.

These new XRS' are quite nice, I like the bigger turret caps, and I especially love the 10 mil turn with zero stop!

Branden

397414_227736390696944_384221823_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Got the Bushnell XRS mounted up and ready to play!

Sure wish they would offer a 2" sunshade instead of that 4"! George said he cuts his down. Will ask him to do that for me.
laugh.gif

Match Ready !!!.......
Goodlooking rig

M

Man that looks slick Bus. What are the specs on your rifle?

Matt

looks great bus! hope it shoots as good as it looks.sure do great work!i have a mcree you did for another hide member.by the way;mine shoots as good as it looks!!..........d-1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 105amatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man that looks slick Bus. What are the specs on your rifle?

Matt </div></div>

savage 260 manners t5a

Looks great, nice rig.

My T5looks naked without paint and has your scopes little brother on it so I'm a little jealous.

Hey short bus, it's nice lookin set up. Who makes the stock on your rifle?

It is made by Manners Composite Stocks. Thomas Manners is a member here also. Great company and member.

I believe his is a T5A.

A = adjustable

Also how much, what brand is the scope?? I'm new to the target side of shooting. So I haven't aquired a fimilurarity with scopes and brands

Check out the Manners website and if you can't find it there send a pm to forum member Thomas Manners

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 105amatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man that looks slick Bus. What are the specs on your rifle?

Matt </div></div>

Savage 10, Bartlein barrel spun together by GAP, Manners T5A. Shoots really good, have 1500 rounds on the barrel already and haven't had it a year yet. Wouldn't be too opposed to having it shot out by mid-summer if I can get the components to keep shooting as much as i'd like. Action has way over 10K on it, it's the smoothest Snabage action i've messed with so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPEAK338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get your ASS out there and shoot, you don't mind the rain </div></div>

Got lucky, no rain falling when we went out, but it was a little greasy on the dirt road. We got in, and got out pretty quick. Didn't spend a lot of time shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Civey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do u know they make one for the savage model 12 </div></div>

Yes they do, and the stock is a T5A. Check out the website at;

www.mannersstocks.com

Thanks for all the compliments guy. I'm going to run over to badger sometime this week and see about getting a lower set of rings on there so that I don't have to have the cheek mounted to the stratosphere to get a good cheek weld.

Branden

That looks Awesome. Like your work always does.
Only like 12-13 more weeks till I get my T4a I ordered then i can send it right back out so you can paint it just like that' and yes I am counting down every day Damn It!!! I've been wanting to have you do a stock for me for ever but haven't had one worth enough to do

Slick! Makes my T5A look naked too. Who did your paint?

Very, very sexy stick man. What stock is that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighRez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slick! Makes my T5A look naked too. Who did your paint? </div></div>

I painted the stock. The stock is a Manners Composite Stocks T5A.

Branden