• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got the Ricin sender.

Trying to flee the country after a botched assassination attempt?

Trying to flee the country after a botched assassination attempt?
If the letter originated within Canada, it more sounds like she may have been entering into the US. Then again, some of those border communities have folks who cross every day, so who knows other than the feds right now.

Reactions: diverdon
If the letter originated within Canada, it more sounds like she may have been entering into the US. Then again, some of those border communities have folks who cross every day, so who knows other than the feds right now.
Ah, yeah, seems she was entering the US from Canada, according to CNN and Daily Mail.

Reactions: Redmanss
It's easier to make than you think. It's just the refined husks of Castor Beans (after all the oil has been pressed out) that create a lecithin that disrupts basic cellular function.

It's almost a fluke of nature, but one of the most poisonous substances on earth when refined. Think chemical Ebola. You basically rot from the inside as every cell in your body malfunctions.

I really don't understand why anybody would attempt this, it has made national news since Bush was in office every time this is attempted. You have to know you are going to get caught. She must have believed it was such a strong political statement that it was worth her freedom? Or maybe she is so tired of Canada she wants to rot in an American prison?

Reactions: Jgunner
I really don't understand why anybody would attempt this...
You're seriously underestimating the stupidity of the average nut-job.
Her masterplan was probably to travel to Canada, mail the letter ('cause, you know, mail can't be traced from other countries), and return to the US with no-one the wiser.

It's easier to make than you think. It's just the refined husks of Castor Beans (after all the oil has been pressed out) that create a lecithin that disrupts basic cellular function.

It's almost a fluke of nature, but one of the most poisonous substances on earth when refined. Think chemical Ebola. You basically rot from the inside as every cell in your body malfunctions.

The KGB in the 1960s had used it to a pretty large extent. Their favorite method of delivery was a primer powered gun concealed inside a specially built umbrella that fired a wax coated ricin pellet. At close range, the pellet is powerful enough to pierce clothing and penetrate skin, ensuring delivery of the venom. A Bulgarian communist defector had been assassinated by the KGB in a now famous incident in the late 1960s. The man was getting out of a taxi when he felt a sharp pain in his right calf. When he looked back, he saw a man wearing a greatcoat and carrying an umbrella running down the street to catch a bus. He thought nothing of it, until he developed the classic symptoms of ricin absorption exposure three days later. Fever, vomiting blood, bloody diarrhea, and delirium. He died shortly after. Another Russian defector was targeted in the 1970s in West Germany. This time the attack had actually been witnessed by West German police, who tried to detain the would-be killer but the Soviet attacker bit down on a cyanide capsule in his mouth and was dead within seconds. The target survived the attack, partly because NATO medics had become familiar with this kind of assassination, and also because the pellet had lost a lot of it's power after going through the greatcoat the defector was wearing. Only the tip pierced the skin and a small amount of the poison managed to make it into his body...

We need to ban all Canadians from entering this country and any Canadians that are in this country need to be put in appropriate re-education camps.
We need those camps in canada too. Re-educated on freedom

Reactions: kthomas

Another good one is non chlorinated brake cleaner when heated up makes phosgene. I am surprised this has not been a thing yet. https://www.brewracingframes.com/safety-alert-brake-cleaner--phosgene-gas.html

That said, I wonder how many people have fallen victim to their own devices. Much like the bomb makers I would think this to be susceptible to "oopses" when sloppily executed. I wouldn't be surprised if the real number is classified or perhaps that there are even a few that were missed because the person just up and died, got buried and no one figured out why.

Between Fentanyl and Corona I'm sure glove wearing is far more of a thing now than it has been in the past. It's a real risk but I wouldn't be surprised to find it significantly diminished due to changes in handling in the last decade or even 6 months. Even the basic mail carriers here seem to wear gloves a lot now.

Reminds me of when my dad was going to really help out mom by cleaning the kitchen extremely well. So he broke out the ammonia and bleach... LOL.

She needs a life sentence. Just because there was zero chance to hurt the President does not mean no one could have been hurt. It could have killed a mail carrier or a LEO.

Poisoners, like arsonists and bombers, are especially diabolical types. Because for the most part, they do not care what kind of damage their devices can do to the surrounding area and innocent people that may be within the proximity.

Did Canada go to war and kill people to earn their freedom?
Yes... First they were called the Indians.

Then they were called the French.

Then there were those pesky 1812ish Americans who got beaten by a chocolate making woman in a battle over some Beaver Dams. She still makes really good Easter confections .

Then they went and handed back Quebecistan to the French, in a well-thought out plan... elected Justin Bieber —er Trudeau — and it’s all gone downhill since.

Sorry @Sean the Nailer . My Canadian history is a bit rusty. Can I borrow some of your Pierre Burton books?

Sirhr

I don't usually say shit like this, but...

Tie the bitch to a 'fuck pole' in the communal area inside the nearest mens' maximum security prison...
I almost guaran-damn-tee she's from NY and walked back across the Peace Bridge after doing dirty deeds in Canada.
I can neither confirm nor deny I have first hand knowledge of that tactical maneuver, since I never did it sober.

Another option would be to see if she can be the 13th person to go over Niagara Falls (Horseshoe) and survive. I suggest waiting until late December to try... frozen bodies are easier to fish out.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
So could this be an an excuse to take our "hat" ....err "Chapeau" into the fold?

Whatever happened to peeps just sending tucked dick polaroids or signing up the ones they hate for Columbia house CD club?

Fuckin idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Bolo
How the fuck do you get caught MAILING shit anyway?

I mean, I know about printers and shit like that, fingerprints and DNA --but it's not that goddamn hard to create a completely sterile letter and drop it in the mail. I wonder how she got caught.

She probably was so excited to mail it and made sure it got there by going to the post office and sent it certified mail with receipt requested

Reactions: kmckinnon
We need to ban all Canadians from entering this country and any Canadians that are in this country need to be put in appropriate re-education camps.
You’d be surprised how many Canadians are conservative in their views.
Much like here the rural Canadians are quite conservative whereas a lot of the big city Canadians are left leaning.

Reactions: lash
You’d be surprised how many Canadians are conservative in their views.
Much like here the rural Canadians are quite conservative whereas a lot of the big city Canadians are left leaning.
Yeah, um isn’t that like saying “a right leaning Californian”? They may be right leaning in their neck of the woods, but in another place they be the farthest left person in a tri-state area.

That being said, i have met some GREAT Canadians and even Californians.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Yeah, um isn’t that like saying “a right leaning Californian”? They may be right leaning in their neck of the woods, but in another place they be the farthest left person in a tri-state area.

I’m not talking fake California righties.

Reactions: Jgunner
How the fuck do you get caught MAILING shit anyway?

I mean, I know about printers and shit like that, fingerprints and DNA --but it's not that goddamn hard to create a completely sterile letter and drop it in the mail. I wonder how she got caught.
Likely because they already had their eye on her.

Another option would be to see if she can be the 13th person to go over Niagara Falls (Horseshoe) and survive. I suggest waiting until late December to try... frozen bodies are easier to fish out.
I'd prefer American Falls.
american-falls-at-niagara-falls-from-canada-rd-erickson.jpg

Letters to Trump as well as to a Sheriff Dept in "Rio Grande Valley", then came over the border with a firearm. Hmm...

She's going before the court today for arraignment. I wonder if it's this case, as the other on the judge's docket today is a violation of supervised release case:
Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 10.58.27.jpg

I'd imagine further word will be public today about it.

In regards to the US, no 100 percent wrong.

The only difference between red counties that are in blue or red states is the proportion of good people to city living commies

Yeah, um isn’t that like saying “a right leaning Californian”? They may be right leaning in their neck of the woods, but in another place they be the farthest left person in a tri-state area
You've never met anyone from Alberta or Saskatchewan then. The elections are decided from the greater Toronto area and Vancouver where the densest population is. There are multiple provinces that have to deal with that unfortunate fact.

Reactions: deersniper
You've never met anyone from Alberta or Saskatchewan then. The elections are decided from the greater Toronto area and Vancouver where the densest population is. There are multiple provinces that have to deal with that unfortunate fact.
I have, my buddys family is from all over up there. They still don’t understand the gun culture in the usa, most still think a bolt action rifle is all you need, maybe a shotgun. Not saying its a fair sample of Canada, but even on gun forums, I don’t find but one or two who think like most on this site do.

Shhhhhh.......theyll ban mole plants. You want them to ban mole plants? Cause this is how they ban mole llants.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Stick it in general population with the guys in Huntsville Texas. It gets lost in the system ... a typo on gender and maybe a name is misspelled. After about six months, she's found and then accidentally transported to a Mexican prison

Reactions: deersniper