• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Gotta love a blonde with a machine gun!

Re: Gotta love a blonde with a machine gun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this a follow up picture of a woman shooting an AR, with the Mag in the proper way? LOL
SScott </div></div>

LOL - well a gent loaded it for her obviously
laugh.gif

Love the pics of the pretty gals
smile.gif

Was this a new gun? I like the little white tag on the trigger guard..

Chris

It's an M16 with a Colt Light Machine Gun upper. It is not new, but I have to mark it as my personal property rather than part of my inventory as an FFL/SOT

Machine guns are great fore-play.:)

Nice pic, looks like she was having a good time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FeedsTheNeed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Machine guns are great fore-play.:) </div></div>

it all boils down to cash huh? lol, gold & diamonds or brass, powder & copper

It's good to see a lady enjoying herself putting lead down range. We've just had our first female shooter in many, many years join our club here in Wondai, Australia. Just squeeze the trigger and have fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Werewolf74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's good to see a lady enjoying herself putting lead down range. We've just had our first female shooter in many, many years join our club here in Wondai, Australia. Just squeeze the trigger and have fun. </div></div>

I have 4 daughters that shoot everything since able to deer hunt, besides "Mom" who shoots IDPA CDP with me at various clubs, must have respect for the "gals" I have had some feed me "Humble Pie" at the IDPA matches
laugh.gif
well the ones that put the mags in the guns correct that is.

My youngest gal 15 showed her two older brothers and myself up while bench testing a SEinc/LRB M25 that recently arrived - 5ft nothing stick of DYNAMITE that gal is.
laugh.gif

Your right. We do gotta love a blonde with a machine gun. Thanks for sharing