• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Governor Abbott Vows Texas Dems Will Be Arrested Upon Return to State

They can buy a lot of salsa with $600,000

I wonder if they could charge him with aiding and abetting in some fashion? It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see this fool go down as well.

Definitely, if he were Trump. But the illegal regime that stole the election is pretty much safe from our laws.
I was thinking more along the lines of Abbott going after him on a state level, but I agree with the current regime nothing will likely happen to the traitors.

Reactions: TexPatriot
LISTEN UP!
Texas Democrats fleeing the state to prevent a quorum is not a criminal offense. They cannot be put in jail. The Texas constitution says “All absentees for whom no sufficient excuse is made may, by order of a majority of those present, be sent for and arrested, wherever they may be found,” Rule 5, Sec. 8 of the House rulebook states. Article III, Sec. 10 of the state constitution provides little guidance for the situation at hand. In one short paragraph, the document states that the House can “compel the attendance of absent members in such manner and under such penalties as each House may provide.”
The governor can sign an "arrest" warrant that will allow State Police or Texas Rangers to find the individual (within their jurisdiction, i.e. Texas) and return them to the House, end of story. There is no criminal statute that applies to their absence.

I think the actions of the fleeing democrats is reprehensible, but let's get the facts straight as to the penalty for their actions.

They can buy a lot of salsa with $600,000

raise $600,000 to help kids with cancer?...nah!

raise $600,000 to help support local animal shelters?...nah!

raise $600,000 to help battered women?...nah!

raise $600,000 to help Democrats refusing to do the job they are paid for?....yes!

this is what they think of you...this is what they think of themselves....there are a million better uses for $600,000...but they choose to spend it on themselves, so they dont have to do their jobs...

I would wager the Hide has donated more to actually charitable causes (and not just their buddies non-profits) than any of the millionaire democrats refusing to do their jobs.

I was thinking more along the lines of Abbott going after him on a state level, but I agree with the current regime nothing will likely happen to the traitors.
We'll see. Abbott knows we, Americans including his voter base here in Texas, as opposed to Democoms like the trash that fled to Washington, are pissed.

If he has any aspirations to keep his job or elevate himself higher up the ladder, he better follow through and take some scalps. As Patton said, Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. And that includes a bullshitter.

When these asshats finally do cross back into the Republic of Texas. I'd love to see them cuffed and stuffed and taken to the Legislature in Austin in orange jump suits. Then be made to earn their back pay by going out and cleaning up needles and shit from all the "homeless" camps around the shithole that is Austin.

The dems know when voter I’d is passed it’s pretty much game over for most of their fuckery. I think we are miraculously see now newly blue states revert back to red…if they are able to institute voter Id. for the left, voter I’d is a red line for which they will pull out all the tricks, bribes, homicides etc…to not let it come to pass.

Also I would very much like to see the media stop calling Robert O’rourke “ Beto,” his name is Robert Orourke. And robert is desperately trying to stay relevant to anyone that will look at him.

Reactions: Maxwell
Anyone want to bet Governor Abbott fixes that ASAP.

What does it take to arrest a fucking libtard judge?

Reactions: Maxwell
That's the problem when you pay your Representatives less than someone working in fastfood... They're likely not relying on the bulk of their livelihood coming from what the taxpayer is giving them. Makes them less receptive when you withhold their pay and easier to bribe.

Pay your people top dollar and they will work for you. If not they will work for someone else.
Um, no. Keep them out of the state until they go broke because they cant maintain their regular business or they get their asses back to work for the people that elected them. Being a state representative isn't supposed to be a primary job. Being a representative anywhere in this country isn't supposed to be a career path.

And if you think for one second that higher pay to a representative will be a deterrent against the temptation to cash in on bribery, I have news for you...

Pretty sure Governor Abbott will do exactly what he says.

It would take an act of Congress or the Supreme Court to stop him.

Congress can't at the moment find it's ass with both hands and the supremes don't much want to do anything.

Reactions: NoDopes
Just remember that "arrested" means they simply get transported back to the capitol (like it or not) to do their job they were elected to do, which is vote yes or no on bills.

I voted for Abbott because he seemed genuine, to the task and was a Republican not a rino.

I also like his style and he has done few things I disagree with so far.

Can't wait till he puts that faggot from Dallas jenkins in jail for violating state law. Lol

Pretty sure Governor Abbott will do exactly what he says.

It would take an act of Congress or the Supreme Court to stop him.

Congress can't at the moment find it's ass with both hands and the supremes don't much want to do anything.

He better or it will be the end of a Red Texas.

Reactions: Snuby642
Also I would very much like to see the media stop calling Robert O’rourke “ Beto,” his name is Robert Orourke. And robert is desperately trying to stay relevant to anyone that will look at him.
I prefer "Beatoff" . . . it captures his attitude and persona perfectly! :)

Reactions: Snuby642