• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GOYA does it again hahah!! This is how it’s done BRCC

Sniperwannabee

CWO
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Changes every 4 years

Goya CEO Chose AOC as Employee of Month for Boycott Call resulting in a increase of sales of 1000% hahha

BUMPING this epic shit for the NIGHT CREW...
    biggrin.gif

Bought a case of goya black beans a week or so ago.

Zero fucks given.

I had forgotten about the AOC idiocy but did just buy a case of dried yellow peas from Goya. Glad my money supported them.

And that's how you get shit done in America. It's all about where you spend your money.

The coffee from whatsthebuzz.com is fantastic, by the way.

Goya products rock. There vegan Ranchero refried bean and heb tortillas are the way to do a 3 dollar so full i hurt lunch

Yea, it's good on some yardbird too. You don't gotta follow the instructions bro. 😁 But, I like mayo instead of ketchup with fries So, take that shit with a grain of salt. I'm a known weirdo. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: wh20crazy
    Yea, it's good on some yardbird too. You don't gotta follow the instructions bro. 😁 But, I like mayo instead of ketchup with fries So, take that shit with a grain of salt. I'm a known weirdo. Your mileage may vary.

Never for me, but I do know people that do the same thing. Disgusting to look at.